• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

No one playing Countdown and Classic modes

A lot of servers are doing a mix of classic and realism. When these settings are mixed, the server shows up as realism and not classic. ;)
  2. B

Multiplayer Campaign?

I hope you get the players too! Last time I took part in BETA we needed more players! But, maybe that is because i'm eastern NA timezone... :rolleyes:
  3. B

Rising Storm Gamescom trailer

That is a nice little video. I love how in fact you will never see movements like what we saw in that video in actual gameplay unless playing perhaps with BOTS. I think RS might bring a lot of players back and it will be fun to switch off between RO2 and RS.
  4. B

RO2: let me go prone easily!

That is a known bug and TWI is looking into it last I knew or heard. :cool:
  5. B

RO2: let me go prone easily!

I agree with you 100%. Also, if you are one of those unfortunate players who are having trouble going prone near a wall, I have a tip for you: face your body parallel to the wall so that your body
  6. B

I'm a fish and all..

I think it would be great that upon moving into water you immediately lost a portion of you stamina. It would also be neat if you stamina depleted at double the rate while in water. I think it would also be a good idea to not allow players to go prone in water. It seems really stupid to me to...
  7. B

Beta Map [MAP] Bridges of Druzhina Beta5

I believe he is entering it to the map contest of which he can win good stuff and TWI is offering $30,000 in prize money. :rolleyes:
  8. B

The Issue of Bots in Ranked Servers

It is a realism server isn't it? Sigh... If only Classic Servers didn't run more than 10 bots per side... :(
  9. B

Tactics Marksman tactics for consideration

Wait, i'm friendly... :eek:
  10. B

new beta download

Well in that case, try the usual
  11. B

new beta download

Well... it is 3:00pm here... any word on what the beta update was yet? :p
  12. B

new beta download

Cool beans! The Map Contest is really important to me... :D Yes! I'm glad that is priority! :cool:
  13. B

new beta download

What time zone are they? Is it morning yet? :p
  14. B

Beta Map [MAP] Bridges of Druzhina Beta5

I rather like the river! Right now, I
  15. B

Tactics Ways to enjoy Fallen Fighters as the Germans ?

If the tank is in play, have the Panzer IV fire smoke rounds into the Allies camper windows. This will allow the Germans some freedom of movement for the duration.
  16. B

Tactics Marksman tactics for consideration

I personally feel that any sniper or marksmen who is not specifically targeting the enemy support classes such as Squad Leaders, Machine gunners, Engineers and other snipers; is a nearly a useless asset to any team. Honestly, it doesn
  17. B

Avatar Screaming Blood-Drunk following Flurry of Kills

EXCELLENT! I agree with this position.
  18. B

The Issue of Bots in Ranked Servers

I can speak to the sentiments brought forth in the OP. I, my friends and my Clan team mate
  19. B

Squad 40-1 Classic Server Steam Group

Why no map voting? My Clan mates and I were alone on the server to try and populate it last night NA Easter Time. When we realized that we couldn
  20. B

NEW Equipment!!!

Also, I would like it very much, if before new items are added, if we could get actual ammo pouches and etc. modeled onto our characters. It is a bit weird not seeing them!!!