• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

RO2 4x maxim MG

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PV-1_machine_gun Triple Air cooled Maxim mounting. WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?
  2. T

RS Remove enemy loadouts for RS!

Yep remove them If you want max level unlocks... Add the less common arisaka's or M1917 enfield. M1921 Thompson or something like that
  3. T

Player count down 50% from last weekend

not to mention RS lacking diversity. The japanese have a fairly small arsenal of weaponary. Not to mention the americans having many weapons left out How many threads havent been made where people ask for the type 38 carbine, type 44 carbine(Folding bayonet!), Type 11 LMG, type 94 pistol and...
  4. T

I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours (Part Deux)

Here are some more pictures of my favorite rifle
  5. T

RS Do you want mortar to be pimped?

Remain BETA it was to OP Give japs flamethrower give "muricans rifle grenade all in one kit called "Support"
  6. T

RS M1917 Enfield, m1903a3 rifles

While RS has some nice content, it is still missing out alot of stuff. I made some threads about it in the past. Mainly the common Arisaka carbines are missing ATM. Altough many other stuff aswel The M1903A3 springfield for example. These are new WW2 era built rifles by Remington and Smith...
  7. T

Japanese Flamethrower: Type 100

At the moment the japanese have a huge advantage, wich is the knee mortar. it gives them a huge unfair advantage over the US, just like the Flamethrower gives a huge unfair advantage over the Japanese. Some argue that the Flamethrower issent really that of an advantage. It is. Yesterday we had...
  8. T

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M7_grenade_launcher Its a rifle grenade, but it would do. The US used them in huge numbers, just like the japanese. Compared to the knee mortar, it would be easier to aim, has a longer range, a bit more firepower but heck-alot slower to reload
  9. T

RS Aiming the 1903

I always prefer bolt action rifles over semi-auto's. Both games and at the gun range i got the springfield to LVL50 in a matter of days
  10. T

i agree, but then the US should also get there version of a grenade launcher. Like a grenadier -Change light mortar/Flamethrower class into "support" -keep the number of avaible kits -let players choose between flamethrower or grenade launching kit
  11. T

RS Ability to remove bayonets

well the mosin nagant actually shoots better With the bayonet on as these rifles were sighted in with bayonet all in all, bayonet wise, the Mosin is not that bad.
  12. T

RS m1918 BAR unlock suggestions

whut my entire life has been a lie!
  13. T

RS m1918 BAR unlock suggestions

Today i picked up my first BAR wich had the lvl 25 unlock "Front pistol grip' An already powerfull weapon becoming even better to control just doesnt make sense to me. I havent found also a single example of BAR wich has such a front handgrip like the Thompson m1928A1 here is a better...
  14. T

M2 Carbine

M2 can be issued to the NCO kit on maps like Okinawa and Iwo jima. As converted M1's aswel as M2's were issued late war. Also=Bayonet kits and muzzle flash adaptors
  15. T

Is the balance unfair?

its funny to see threads like this when the axis players do just fine on the servers i play. I will always play better with a springfield/arisaka then with a garand, no mather what Flamethrower OP at short range? Well how bout the mortar the japanese get? That thing is insane too BAR OP? Type...
  16. T

RS Rifle grenades..yes.rifle grenades

yeah, it really needs to be limited, as in LIMITED. Maximum 1-2 per team.
  17. T

I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours (Part Deux)

150 rounds of Prvi partisan equals to 105 euro's. But i bought a bunch of this so i had plenty of cases for reloading I bought a gaint box of .308 bullets for only 50 euro's.(and i mean, a HUGE motherfrakking BOX!) all are 150 grains. Primers a plenty, reloading equipment from a man who quitted...
  18. T

RS Rifle grenades..yes.rifle grenades

While RO2 was difficult to include with riflegrenades, as only the germans used them, Rifle grenades should be perfectly possible with RS Why? because both sides used them extensivly. Rifle grenades could be included as a very limited class (AND I MEAN LIMITED as in 2 kits per 32 players!)...
  19. T

RS M1903A1 magazine cutoff.

i have manual bolting enabled :( but with manual bolting you can only keep 5 rounds at the ready with the cutoff, you can have 6! Okay sure, it is not needed. But you know, its still an usefull feature that should be implented if there is nothing else to do