• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

RO2 The community should make a commitment.

Ahhh, I am a fool for coming back to post here, but truth is I uninstalled a few weeks ago through sheer tedium of playing Allies until I was sick of it. It's not like there are many full servers in RO2 to even choose from, so I really do wonder how people can miss this stacking problem. Maybe...
  2. K

RO2 The cycle after every update

Stacking is a fact, you just need to see how fast players join the teams when a new map loads. I play on various servers, some mentioned above, and I believe I have never ever seen the Allies side fill up faster than the Axis side. After all, if you don't get to the side you want, you have a...
  3. K

Please improve the map balance for the next release to help player retention

Bridges - unbalanced. I am pretty sure there are some players that don't even realize there is an urban part to this map! I certainly haven't seen Allies go past D/E for ages. Could extending the D/E capzones towards the river help I wonder - far enough that a nades thrown from behind the hut...
  4. K

Punkbuster for RO2 updated?

Thanks for the confirmation.
  5. K

That's why I'd like some TWI confirmation.
  6. K

I have heard that a certain member of the community helped TWI identify and ban some hacks using Punkbuster, very recently. If this is true, it's very good news, but can someone confirm that this happened? No need for any other info, what kind of hacks, where from, just a simple yes/no for the...
  7. K

RO2 Suggestion : Add a GUI switch into the game

Very bad idea. It's not like I sit and listen to the music and watch the screen change in the menu. It's only ever been like 3 or 4 people asking this and not very persistently. Waste of time at this point.
  8. K

Beta Map [Map]TE-MyshkovaRiver

I still believe this map is too easy for Axis. The only time I ever saw Allies come close to winning was when they had 0 reinforcements and the time was running out at last cap. Other than that, Axis majority automatic weapons + TANK means Axis rollercoaster the Allies every time.
  9. K

Question about new EULA

Right, time for a beer. But not for you, because you need to keep working on the update. Tough.
  10. K

Question about new EULA

Absolutely, in fact, you would have to balance the 20 euros (or whatever it cost, cant remember!) against a considerably larger lawyer's fee to even try to contest it, which I would suppose almost nobody sane would do. I was just thinking hypothetically - what if we reversed the motivations...
  11. K

Question about new EULA

Section 12 is interesting, and section 13 is too, but I still very much doubt, even taking into account the conditions stated, that a court would allow anybody to enforce an agreement that they did not agree to. The one they would uphold as valid is the one I actually expressed a recordable...
  12. K

Question about new EULA

I understand you posted to inform, I just wonder how many players visit and would see the update. I wonder if you could point me to a copy of the EULA so I could see the clause you refer to? Like I mentioned in my example, it is open to abuse, even though a company who did abuse it would lose...
  13. K

Question about new EULA

I noticed there was an announcement about changes to the EULA in April, and I started wondering about it. I have to state before I say anything else, I am not interested challenging the EULA to create any trouble, or arguing about it so others can cause trouble, I am genuinely interested in the...
  14. K

Games getting boring

I am surprised it took you so long to get bored! Same old maps, same old tactics - there isn't really much to be tweaked when you find a route and approach that works.
  15. K

What the community is up to - Vehicles ;)

Looking forward to Apartments of Danzig 3, should be a great game!
  16. K

Gumrak was also a pretty boring all-white snow map. Lots of servers also had tanks turned off because players hated the AI aimbot accuracy.
  17. K

I can appreciate the need for any decision to be based on sound economic logic but this way of alloating resources is just astoundingly short-sighted.
  18. K

RO2 Do what you did with Rising storm, With tanks

I'd rather they finished a full game before giving us a series of half-finished mods, for which new content hinted at, but may or may not not materialize, for various reasons.
  19. K

Update DLed, has King tiger, IS2! sweet, thanks TWI

I'd rather have a KFC while I wait.