• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. L

RO2 VAC banned for nothing?

I decided to play RO2 again for the first time in over 6 months. I could join servers but I got disconnected with the PnkBstrB.exe initialization failed error. I reinstalled punkbuster with the pbsvc_hos.exe in the binaries folder, two times. After that I stopped getting the error and could...
  2. L

Fov

how to change fov in this game? i cant play with the constant binocular-like zoom due to motion sickness after 10 minutes, anyone knows?
  3. L

Custom map servers?

So i wanted to try some custom maps so i clicked on unranked.. about 10 servers popped up, noone of them had custom maps running and noone of them had players whats the deal? does noone want to play custom maps?:confused:
  4. L

Importing music into the RO2 ingame soundtrack

is it possible? id love to have some soundtrack of war movies in my ro2 music such as STALINGRAD Soundtrack Score Suite (Norbert J. Schneider) - YouTube and others :IS2::IS2::IS2:
  5. L

What have you done with the performance LOL

so in beta i could run this game on ultra on 1920 with an FoV 90 and had solid FPS ( it never dropped under 55) on 32 man servers. now with the exactly same settings and even AA off and fov 75 the game runs like ****, around 25-30 fps wtf? this is unbearable for an multiplayer fps game
  6. L

Thank you Tripwire

For creating this amazing multiplayer game, giving me an awesome multiplayer gameplay experience that i havent had in the past few years. Many, many dissapointments in the past years in terms of multiplayer FPS games, terrible ports and games that didnt last long (MoH,Brink,Homefront etc.), but...