• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

[Suggestion] 2 New Game Types

EDIT: Damn, didn't see this thread here: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=64601 Reading posts about balance, etc, I'd like to suggest 2 new game modes in addition to the current "Normal" and "Realism". I don't mean for the differences to be exhaustive, and am mainly...
  2. F

Server [How do I?] Get a log of events within a round?

Hi All, I'm trying to find a log file which will enable me to track players kills on our server (we used to do this on a Call of Duty 2 server). Looking at the gameserver log, I see logins, steam ids, and what looks like only failed "NoDamageType" events, but I think this is missing events...
  3. F

Dear Tripwire, My list of changes :)

I will prefix this post with a disclaimer that I love the game. I make no bones about it. That said, there's quite a bit of stuff that needs fixing: Commendations I scored high the last round, let me take that Elite Rifleman class! Oh, but don't bother to tell the other player, wondering why...
  4. F

Auto-Balance Solutions

Combining my own thoughts and what others have been saying, I think the following changes should be made: 1) If an auto-balance needs to be made, start with those who either manually switched teams late in the game and those who have come to the game late. The precedence of this is open to...
  5. F

Server Event Logs

Friends, Germans, Russians! I bid you a great day. Back when an old clan of mind used to run a Call of Duty 2 server, we parsed the log files of the game to generate statistics that players on our server could come and see. In my new clan, we'd like to do something similar for RO2. Is there...
  6. F

Spectate Squad Leader When Electing for Squad Respawn

I posted this in General Discussion, but realised it should have been here: ---------- I know it's a small thing, but I'd love it if after you elected to spawn on the squad leader (and he is alive), that Spectate Mode defaults to spectating *him* rather than somebody else. Should be easy, oh...
  7. F

Spectate Squad Leader When Electing for Squad Respawn

I know it's a small thing, but I'd love it if after you elected to spawn on the squad leader (and he is alive), that Spectate Mode defaults to spectating *him* rather than somebody else. Should be easy, oh great ones? :)