• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

Session Bans for being good...

As one of the admins on the server in question, I can assure you that we do not kick for being too good. Is your in-game name as stated here? We try and run a fun and professional server.
  2. F

How to secure a doorway

No, I don't believe it is a waste, given how the allies try and use that to get in to propaganda. In fact, if the axis actually left people on the entrances they'd be able to defend it better. Perhaps I should use :rolleyes: also?
  3. F

How to secure a doorway

Excuse me? :) Smoke is concealment, not cover/a concrete wall. If I were the defenders, and I saw smoke pop, it's time to take turns firing indiscriminantly through it, to the eventual chorus of "YOU SAW ME THRU SMOKE, HACKER".
  4. F

Fixed before release?

Which is BS in of itself.
  5. F

How do you play this...?

This is a wonderful thread and a breath of fresh air :)
  6. F

Fixed before release?

If people bought it as a filler, then yeah - they were lost anyway irrespective of bugs. I don't limit myself to one game, and enjoy RO:2 and would probably enjoy BF3. Why on EARTH would I scrap one for the other? That just removes my choice.
  7. F

This is complete conjecture on your behalf with no evidence whatsoever to solidify it.
  8. F

RO2 Makes me....

Until the Internet insists there is an exam before you can get on it? No.
  9. F

Don't change your play style to suit admins with social disorders. Play as you naturally play and you'll find yourself banned from the crappy servers and well liked on the good ones. What's there to lose, really?
  10. F

The intelligence of the average team...

Agreed. As you can see from Alperce's post above, this is what happened to him. A few TK's (one accidental) and C went down. And then it was game over. I've played with you plenty of times on this map (usually opposing) and have clearly stated the comms issue was a problem on Axis (at the...
  11. F

I was on the German side of this match and was trying to figure out what happened.. I assume this was 2nd round? Because 1st round went in our favour, but you guys were pushing hard in the 2nd round then suddenly the balance shifted in our favour and then it was game over. Also, you'll have a...
  12. F

With great power, comes great responsibility. It's a shame that some people who run servers feel the need to administrate it as if it were a personal ego-boost. I understand that it is their money and they are free to ban anyone for whatever reason they see fit. But like having an awful meal...
  13. F

My Red Orchestra 2 Review

This is a great review, and I largely agree with all the points you've made. It's a shame that companies have to go down the route these days to "fit in" with the rest of the genre. I've never been a fan of unlock systems, but I understand why companies do it. It's all about giving the players...
  14. F

Hey Grim :) Actually, it was a cross-section over several days. Each quote is (I think) a different person. If I were just to highlight yours, oh great commander, I'd get a forum ban :D See ya around!
  15. F

Our clan has a program which FTP's the chat logs down and parses everything in to a SQL Server database. We have a web admin tool to search and profile what goes on, on our server. After reading this thread I did a little search and game up with these snippets to support the theory about the...
  16. F

A simple poll

I am disappointed. Red Orchestra 2 is like finding out the woman you love, likes marmite.
  17. F

So there I was...

To my knowledge, how one is doing hasn't come in to play. I've been doing very well with the Elite Rifleman class, only to be swapped out.
  18. F

So there I was...

+1 I have been stung by this more times than I care to mention. They should remove that feature altogether, or immediately give the player who's role has been "stolen" the screen, and then spawn them IMMEDIATELY if they have missed the spawn queue due to having the game rudely interrupt. And...
  19. F

Server [How do I?] Get a log of events within a round?

*bump* anyone? :) PS: Lots of love!