• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

[Fix] Server Browser not working!

Since RO2 came out I have been unable to use the server browser. It would say 6000 players online but 0/0 servers. I found a fix, You have to go into your router and turn off the flood packet/d-dos protection on your router. I turned it off and now for the first time since the RO2 beta I can...
  2. D

RS Allow Commanders to draw on the map for SL's

Is it possible to add in something that would Allow the commander to draw on the map so the SL's can see the "game plan" of the commanders? Also could the commanders get tiny sl markers on the over map... so they can see where their SL's are? Please and Thank You!
  3. D

Can we have more moderators or admins on the mic spam?

It's getting really hard to play when you have people mic spamming music and just yelling how they wanna kill Nazis or french men or commies over the mic for a full 20 minutes. case and point? http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043853755/ ^ this ****ing smart *** right here... He...
  4. D

[Error] blank server screen

HI Sorry to bring this topic up again but I searched and tried everything ever suggested and this game doesn't work. I am not opted into the beta... I uninstalled, restarted, fixed filters, the servers don't pop up on steam and I have tried the game at my house and a friends. I got this game...
  5. D

When the stars are right... (A Cthulhu Mytho Mod).

When the stars are right... is a Cthulu Mytho Mod for RO2:HOS In When the stars are right... will be a multiplayer mod based off the idea's of the game Mafia also known as Werewolf, Witchhunt or Assassin. The second component to the game the dream/aether world is heavily inspired by Dystopia...
  6. D

I want more Melee

This is a rather simple request but I want more melee options beyond bayonet, rifle bunt and a pistol whip... give me a knife, a cleaver or a claymore... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Churchill ^ he had a claymore... why can't I have one? No but seriously guys I love stabbing people in...
  7. D

Don't Touch Brightness

Ok I did something foolish. I decided to walk around on an empty map with the brightness down a little (I was considering making a small horror mod with the RO engine) ANYWHO...! apparently you can't see settings once ya do this and my RO2 game comes up black...(I even brightend my computer...
  8. D

how will the enemy language change?

In RO:HOS when your German and someone is on your team you hear english, the enemy speaks Russian but when your Russian your allies speak english and you hear German from the enemy. I LOVED that. but how is rising storm accomplishing this considering one side already speaks english? pig Latin?
  9. D

Clearly define the role of an SL and Commander

I think the SL and the Commander have rather pointless roles beyond being moving spawns, calling in Arty and Recon. I have been playing as an SL exclusively to try and get a better understanding of the role but I often feels it's very trivial. No one listens to the SL at all. I know if you...