• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Game Crashes On Start Up

Here are my "problem details" from Steam: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: rogame.exe Application Version: 0.0.0.0 Application Timestamp: 519bf9b8 Fault Module Name: KERNELBASE.dll Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.18015 Fault Module Timestamp: 50b83c8a Exception...
  2. D

Sound Drop Out Still Not Fixed

I'm still randomly getting no sound in matches from time to time. Is this happening for others as well?
  3. D

Constatnt Arty in Grain Elevator

So I jumped on last night for a few rounds and I noticed when playing Grain Elevator there was a constant barrage of arty in the Grain Elevator Building at the beginning of the match. I don't remember this barrage in the beta, or on release. Is this new?
  4. D

Why Do Axis Win at a Higher Rate Than Allies?

I didn't want to believe it at first, but I have tracked my win rate with the Allies over the last 30 games, and out of those the Allies won 6 times. I played 6 games on 5 different servers, so that I couldn't blame my results on the players I was teamed up with. I know that 30 games is not...
  5. D

Horrible Frames Per Sec on Barracks...Anyone Else?

Running with this set up with the most recent drivers: AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4GHz 8MB Cache AM3 Quad Core 6870 1GB Graphics 4 Gigs of RAM Windows 7 64 bit Getting barely 30FPS, and sometimes it dips into the teens on barracks on medium with no AA, no AO, no motion blur, etc.. I know I'm...