• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

1,596.8 MB patch on steam

What did it do? TWI is it too much to ask for patch-notes on steam?
  2. A

So... TWI can you tell me why...

...the enemy is being rewarded for not cleaning up the zone/area after their successful assault and the defenders punished by spending more tickets to respawn after the idiotic PROTECTED AREA kicks in? WHY is it strictly not the main spawns OR way in the back of the lines? Some maps such as...
  3. A

Weapon customization

So why exactly are we not allowed to chose what "unlocks" we want on our guns? What if we like the sight hood on the kar98? What if we preferred the regular clip to the drum on the PPSH? Why are we not allowed to make these decisions and are forced into our unlock without any options? If...
  4. A

[Error] Rapid Tank Warping

This happens on most combine arms maps on most servers that i play on. Watch the video for all the details you need. Tank Performance in RO2 post release - YouTube Now if i were to play infantry, it runs perfect. Also when looking/aiming at enemy or friendly tanks they jump about 10-20 feet...
  5. A

[Error] Pulling trigger and no shot

This is still happening after release. You aim down ironsights>Click>Nothing...Click again and it fires. What is the cause of this? IT seems to happen a lot on some servers and rarely on others. Is this a known issue?
  6. A

In-game VOIP setup

IS there something special i have to do to configure my mic to work properly in game? i use the default caps-lock key and i see the small icon that pops up mid left on my screen but noone seems to be able to hear me across all servers... When i go to configuration in steam and run the test i...
  7. A

Beta and release date

Well im gonna try to be simplistic about this Tripwire. Your game is not ready. The release date is just around the corner and this game still has far ways to go, if you don't want it getting butchered and picked apart by most critics which in the end will affect sales. Now don't get me wrong...