• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

RO2 When a Squad Leader saved my life...

he was spawning far more vital job than risking his neck to save you, and anyway you did fine by yourself :p
  2. D

RO2 The Way Things Are

1 shot for most kills you sure your not playing action? and as for proper belt animations... cmon man really, do you really want the devs to waste time on a minor inaccuracy that will change nothing noticeable for 99% of the games player base..
  3. D

RO2 Bridges of Druzhina problems

you missed the point in his reply there roplayer, nobody uses rockets much as there recharge time is too long and the 1 volley isn't as effective as 5 volleys from standard artillery..
  4. D

Player Courtesy

100% agree people never apologise for tking, i only forgive if I get an apology or it was my fault (satchels and bayoneting accidents) its always been like this been bugging me for a while, maybe its because you dont have banter at the ends of maps any more as it changes too fast and...
  5. D

Would there be any interest in this concept or all out war?

think bots put even more strain on the server than humans as it has to think for them not just follow there moves, and for the love of god no i hate bots either ludicrously OP or utter retards more humans is always a good idea but definitely not bots! :cool:
  6. D

RS What are your favourite (stock) RS maps?

saipan just love the urban fighting
  7. D

RO2 Theatres of War

definitely stick to WW2 it may have been done to death but by far the most interesting to play, no swamps of assault rifles and semi auto's (excluding the garand) definitely need to get the brits/commonwealth in then all you need is a mapper with modding skills and you can have burma/western...
  8. D

RO2 Just throwing some ideas out there.

if you press G it throws a nade and then switches back rather fast as if you havent changed weapon..
  9. D

Tactics Spartanovka: Destroying Fences with Grenades

yes those fences on the left allow for some great spots to be created, i prefer blowing the end fences and middle fence which lets you lie down under the other fence and shoot from partial cover you need four nades though :)
  10. D

Tactics Assault of the Automatic Rifles

AVT precision of of an SVT with the panic spraying ability of the ppsh!
  11. D

Get the new teams fiighting on old maps!

ooo just remembered grain elevator that would be epic!, i rather like the flame-thrower as the Japanese gives you a priority target and would be nice to see how on the maps that are hard for attackers it changes things. i have no modding or editing skills whatsoever so not sure how easy this is...
  12. D

Get the new teams fiighting on old maps!

would love to play apartments and zabs with americans and japs yes they probably wont be particularly balanced at all but it would still be a nice change! would need some winter skins for both teams for the rest though :D
  13. D

Tactics War of the Semiautomatic Rifles

SVT its sights allow you to see what you shooting at ! :D
  14. D

RO2 Add a boatload of user tips in loading screen. Write yours here!

haha this definitely needs to be a tip!
  15. D

RS Bundle of Suggestions for U.S & IJA

seems pretty decent overall, however medic has been suggested 100s of times also exploding tanks dont happen been said many times aswell so expect a lot of flame over that (use the search function!), the japs had "bunkers" which they spawned at in some old videos behind enemy lines think they've...
  16. D

RS US Marines need historically accurate uniforms for certain maps

really dont care on this one still so much more things needed a lot more like maybe tanks and more maps and bug fixes!
  17. D

The filtering system

Please please make it so i can just remove damn action from my list but leave everything else, so annoying to join a server thats got space just for it too warn me its action :mad: also anybody else having an issue where when they uncheck tips and press never show message again it always resets...
  18. D

Spawn System Change

this has been asked for a lot especially annoying when a commander force respawns and puts you in the wrong spawn before you have a chance to choose. RS has auto select which i think does this already not 100% though
  19. D

These options would improve the game drastically for me/others

neither of these bother me really, the black and white while getting suppresed can be annoying but thats to stop you being able to easily spot whoever's shooting at you so is neccesary if a little silly.
  20. D

RS In Game Penalties WAY TOO HIGH

i think the penalty's are fine, makes new players think twice about who there shooting at in my first game i had minus 38 because of people standing in my flamethrower fires (nobody died just got toasty feet) which was a bit harsh, having said that though i havent played commander... definitely...