• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Drudkh

Add "bouncing" animation to equipment

Hello! I don't know if anyone had realised it, but its one of these small details that fixed will get a strong animation result (and I think that is not difficult). I meant: specially when soldiers are running, the equipment is immobile, attached to the body and this result too "cartoonised". I...
  2. Drudkh

What means the number into the medal when you kill someone?

Hello! That's a simple question. When you kill someone, in the: NAME weapon ENEMIE 200m (X) Yo can see a medal with a number into it (just near the distance of the frag, the "X"). What means that number into the medal? I saw a very different numbers (3, 60, 12...) so... I have not idea what it...
  3. Drudkh

Manuals, documentation, tutorials?

I remember that in RO 1 site people have many manuals and documentations explaining the game system and details. Also, some videos on youtube explain (much well) the game mechanics, etc. I'm RO 1 player so I have no problem to play beta, but the new adds are not explained in any place... only...