• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Antilag mutator - a call for testing

I'm sorry but dying after you get behind cover should not happen in games.
  2. S

Antilag mutator - a call for testing

Summed it up right there. Interesting to hear that Punkbuster was not completely to blame for the ping increase from beta to retail. I don't much like the scenario Ramm used as an example, as it's fine now for me (UK player playing on UK servers).
  3. S

Beta Map [Map release]TE-Butovo

Hope not. :eek:
  4. S

"What we are up to" - Feb 3rd edition

Wow! Can't wait to play this. Thanks. Any chance of removing 'Protected Area'?
  5. S

with a bolt rifle it is much more fun...

Strange that, been playing rifles only since day 1 and I actually find leading for moving targets quite consistent (and very satisfactory!). Perhaps this can be ping related? Yeah there is better weapons, give you higher k/d but hey. Hopefully my 91/30 experience will be worth it if a...
  6. S

Theoldgitsarmy?

You Sir are legend. Hope the tank bit works. Thanks again. Any chance of a map rotation list to we know when to expect it?
  7. S

Beta Map Ogledow

Dropbox link in first post. Although it looks like it needs to be recooked. Welcome back!
  8. S

Custom map Butovo-b1

Hi. Does your server have a password to join? (Because according to gametracker it does??)
  9. S

Performance has got WORSE with each patch

Thanks red, will try this.
  10. S

Performance has got WORSE with each patch

Am I the only one? Beta ran fine, game release ran fine (apart from arty) .. patch after patch, now it runs like ****:mad: I mean, seriously, nothing has changed my end. Before 2 patches ago it was perfect, no hitching & great 60FPS (vsync on) locked. Now, well I give up - more hitching and...
  11. S

What we are up to - The Nov 29th Edition

Thanks for the update. FYI, I have no servers - router is a Sagem F@ST 2504 from Sky(UK) ISP. Servers are still available from Favs/Recently played. Strange thing is that is used to work fine.
  12. S

[Error] No servers in server browser

Join the club m8. Does anyone have a working server browser in-game? Steam server browser is slow to populate but gets there eventually. Another alternative is to check for servers using gametracker.com, write down the IP address and connect in-game via the console. I think it's "open xx.xx.xx.xx"
  13. S

November 21st Update Notes

Same here for weeks - no servers?? Replaced master server files, still none. Still in favorites though. Since steam had a meltdown I think.
  14. S

Server PB Screen Shots Enabled

Whatever it is, roll back. It's too annoying.
  15. S

Server PB Screen Shots Enabled

RJ, It's still happening. :(
  16. S

[Info] Server browser empty,stats,achievements all gone?

err, no it's not. Just started up the game - stats reset, no name & no servers. WTF+1
  17. S

Does anyone use bolt actions any more?

Yes, aim ahead of someone sprinting.
  18. S

Does anyone use bolt actions any more?

Only play bolts here. I subscribe to the 'moving camper' philosophy. Pure satisfaction.
  19. S

Just me who have alot popins since patch?

Tell me it ain't true. TWI's approach to optimisation makes the game look worse & worse each patch and increase the pop-ins to mind-boggling proportions. :mad: Just sayin'
  20. S

October 6th Update Changelog

What a nice changelog to wake up to :)