• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. KrvKrvavu

Cosmetic unlocks for classic?

Again, there is nothing wrong with DP28, it could only benefit from +1 drum at spawn. MG34 is ok, im still haweing trouble to anticipate where my rounds are going, but its due to a higher rate of fire. I played maybe 2hrs with it, but eventualy ill get it. Maybe 250 belt is too much, 100 would...
  2. KrvKrvavu

Beta Map [MAP]TE-Coldsteel

I played few days ago on a 40-1 classic server and everything was fine, i didnt notice anything weird, map is fantastic. Deployment is good ( i play MG so if im happy.. ), only on some windows in halls due to the fact that they hawe some teeths on, leftover from explosion ( bars of a wooden...
  3. KrvKrvavu

"Counterattack" Mapping Contest for RO2

Wow, i want remake of this one, it was perfect for relaxing..
  4. KrvKrvavu

So, what is the point of the DP-28?

DP is much better in my opinion, MGs sight covers half of screen and i dont hawe a slightest feeling where my rounds go, like PPSh in OST :) Also, DP is a true railgun on single shot...
  5. KrvKrvavu

Embrace the Newcomers! (An address to the RO2 Community)

They simply must die many, many times, not knowing what hit them, like we all did, and then, RO will welcome them... I was so frustrated for beeing killed every 30 sec. back there in the 1941, i deserted from Wermacht for month or two...
  6. KrvKrvavu

Stop the incredibly easy and unbelievable hipfiring MGs!!!

Of course its propaganda, all im saying is that DP28 braced like on picture shoud be very accurate in short bursts up to some 5-10 meters, just for MG selfdefence, naturaly, when gunner is not in full sprint... DP is ok regarding hipfireing, i cant hit **** more than 20 meters away - i hawent...
  7. KrvKrvavu

Stop the incredibly easy and unbelievable hipfiring MGs!!!

Right mouse then fire... But i cant see reason why MG couldnt be precise in hip fireing to some 5 meters if he holds his MG tight with the strap on like the guy on picture ( right click for that action )? TWI should add some inertia when turning left/right because of the weight and stronger...
  8. KrvKrvavu

Tweaking has to end NOW!

The only right way to cheat... Hardware SnipeAimBoot 1.00 - thats me in a RO1 :D
  9. KrvKrvavu

Please add time of day randomness to maps! (Or at least rain/storms!)

I remeber playing "Line of Sight - Vietnam" like some 10 years ago and if im not mistaken weather in that jungle was changeing... and it was damn good thing for the atmosphere of the game. Ten years ago :D http://gamesystemrequirements.com/games.php?id=613
  10. KrvKrvavu

Machine gun melee

Well, if somebody smacks me with a pistol and kills me instantly, why i cant atleast throw MG on a enemy like some parry move that will give me time to pull out my thrusty TT-33? Or melle attack with a MGs buttstock? Of course, MGs melle should be a bit slower because of weight.. Buttstocking...
  11. KrvKrvavu

New Weapon Russian and Germany

If we got custom hats for TF2 can we get custom TF2 weapons in RO2? I recomed this for start : :D
  12. KrvKrvavu

Bots or Not for server population?

In my opinion, bots are ok, but not in such a number, maybe 10 on each side, i hawent got the time to play always when i want, so sometimes servers with bots and maybe 3-4 players are only option for me if i wanna play RO for hour or two..
  13. KrvKrvavu

The RO2 "Work In Progress" Video/Image Thread - All Welcome!

Yes, i played on a TDP server, i cant remember for sure but i think when i played there were 4 objectives? 3 down in a line and 1 up ( first ).. I played russian, and it happened to me while defending first objective, after spawn i runned trouhg door and than to the left - few doors there - and...
  14. KrvKrvavu

The RO2 "Work In Progress" Video/Image Thread - All Welcome!

I played Coldsteel yesterday afternoon for a hour and a half maybe, i liked the map a lot, great work. I noticed only one glitch - when i tried to deploy MG on a sandbag it bounces on it and sometimes throws me few meters avay from it..
  15. KrvKrvavu

The problem with Protected Area & Dying:

That protection is so stupid! In real life ( this game is based on realism? ) if enemy passes by me what prevents me to shoot them in the back if they didnt cleared terrain properly? But no, in "most realistic FPS" i must run back ( and maybe being shot while doing that ) or die where i am in...
  16. KrvKrvavu

DIY Tiger

Maybe i should post this under modding or 3D art or something :D Simply amazeing : http://englishrussia.com/2012/02/15/how-to-make-a-tank-in-your-garage/
  17. KrvKrvavu

A note about player movement and momentum

Dont get me wrong, MGing is better in RO2, but some things like "cant deploy" are seriosly affecting proper use of MG. It denys us deploying on a good spot where MG is well protected like in RO1. In RO2 my non moveing head is 100% dead head. Im not takling about enemy who is supressed, they will...
  18. KrvKrvavu

A note about player movement and momentum

As a MG gunner, who in RO1 was feared and respected class who could change the outcome of a battle, but in RO2 gets a bullet in the head seconds after revealing position from someone @150 meters who just stoped from sprinting i think that some things has to change more towards RO1 in classic...
  19. KrvKrvavu

Tactics Shooting from a far distance is too easy .State your opinion!

With some average ping of 100-120 i personally cant hit **** @300 meters if target is sprintig. And i use only DP-28 and MG-34... but my MG head sticking out is a great target for longshots