• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

Hold Style ADS

Edit: Wow and lol, Moskeeto was right not sure how I overlooked that in the option... but it still has the MG deployment bug :(
  2. G

Hipfire - inaccurate description?

Hipfire is a term used to describe shooting without using the ironsight. I was wondering though, did the soldiers in WWII really carry their guns by the hip when they knew that combat was imminent? The third person animation shows soldiers carrying guns by hip level, and I just don't...
  3. G

About the hitbox; hit registers without damage

When I was fooling around with Goten on near empty server, I noticed that some of his shots will hit, but causes no damage. My character yelled out the line "Ahhh! I'm hit!", screen did the damage flick deal (kinda similar to suppression) and we both even heard the bone crunch noise that...
  4. G

Max level (50) gun stats

Thanks to the stats bug, I got my KAR98 to level 50. Reload Speed = 17% Recoil Control = 22% Sway Reduction = 20% Entering Sights = 20% Deployment = 25% Melee Strength = 25% Assuming that these numbers are accurate and all weapons at level 50 have same stat boost, what do you think of the...
  5. G

Reducing Light Shaft Effect

I think light shaft is a very nice looking effect, but in this game it's overkill. Worst example would be those barrels with fire. No way that such object would create the kind of light shaft you see in this game. Also natural light shaft is very subtle effect, and even at it's most intense...
  6. G

[Error] Level 25 unlocks not working sometimes

Since the stat tracking is pretty buggy ATM, I am not sure if this is related to that but here I go. I got MG34 to level 27, and unlocked the double drum mag. Since my Machine Gunner class is level 4, I can spawn as Russian with MG34. When I use MG34 as Russian, I have the double drum mag...
  7. G

[Error] Level 25 Weapons' Next Upgrade Requirement

When you reach level 25 with a weapon and that weapon has another upgrade, it'll say that the next set of upgrades will unlock at level 25. Here is an example with MG34.
  8. G

[Crash] Random Crash With 9/21 Patch

I was just running after spawning on Russian side on Grain Elevator after playing for about 15 minutes and my game just crashed.
  9. G

My stats just got wiped?

Did anyone else just got their stats wiped clean?
  10. G

[Crash] Random Crash

I was crouching in a blast crater in Spartanovska as Russian, then the game just crashed with slight buzz sound.
  11. G

[Crash] Random Crashes.

Since the last patch for DDE unlocks, my game began to crash at random. This last crash was at map TE-Station, 32 players varient, official TWI NYC server. What I was doing was reloading DP28 while in cover inside North Station Building, but I also crash randomly on the menu so not sure if...
  12. G

Some game settings are not saving

Notable they are post processing setting, sound channel and ambient occlusion level. When I set post processing to enhanced, after gaming on a server it reverts back to normal setting. Sound channel keeps reverting back to 32, and ambient occlusion is little weird because on the bar it is...