• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

Important: Way too accurate aim for every soldier!

no it means the weapon does not sway as they walk because quick scoping requires the gun to shoot where the cross hairs are as you are walking, hence no weapon sway. And no regular weapons do not have sway and pressing shift will give you perfect accuracy for a few moments assuming it plays like...
  2. A

RO2 and why I will play BF3 more

cough cough *beta* cough
  3. A

If you're able to quick scope that means fundamentally there isn't rifle sway, at least not in the way it should be. And if I remember correctly, if you press shift you hold your breath and get perfect accuracy, and this is only for balance reasons since there are semiautomatic sniper rifles...
  4. A

Says call of duty has a ton of rifle sway, proceeds to prove this by posting a video that shows someone running around quick scoping and accurately shooting people with pinpoint accuracy using a play station controller. :confused:
  5. A

TWI, you remind me of Bungie.

Yeah honestly some of my friends have asked me about this game and I honestly can't recommend it to them. It tries too hard to be a battlefield game and it's too buggy.
  6. A

There certainly was a subjective element of variation between riflemen in world war two, but saying that the large quantity of evidence I have brought in throughout several threads just somehow goes away b/c there's slight variation due to subjectivity is ludicrous. We have a good bit of...
  7. A

Uhm if it's so easy to find I shouldn't have to google it you should be able to link to it, and have a post that is backed up by someone who is certifiable expert like a military historian with a college degree etc. Also your source is an opinion article on cracked and a blog run by some dude...
  8. A

Do you have any proof of this, or is this more wild conjecture? A source is like a stick in the ground, it doesn't get knocked down until you find a better bigger stick to use.
  9. A

So let me get this straight your contention is that deadliest warrior is not a good source of information but videos of random guys on youtube firing their guns totally is? Say what you will about deadliest warrior that doesn't change the fact that that is still video of some bad *** army dudes...
  10. A

here is a video of the enfield no.4 vs the mas 36 http://www.videoweed.es/file/4e716bbcd7df3 You'll notice that of 20 shots, at 50 yards each soldier is only able to hit about 14 of the shots. By 2 absolutely elite experts at 50 yards with rifles they are only able to get accuracy of 50% vs...
  11. A

Dismemberment Is A Bit Silly

Well war wasn't pleasant, but it wouldn't have to be so graphic, but just have it be there so that a shot to somach doesn't cause the arms and legs to shoot off.
  12. A

Yeah but less so the explosive power of a german grenade, like if you're standing driectly on it then maybe, but mostly it kills with shrapnel.
  13. A

The dismemberment in the game atm is a bit to eager to have people fly apart it seems. In the trailer when the running soldier gets hit by an artillery explosion both of his legs get blown off and he goes down and it looks really good, like a war movie, but in game if the same thing happens...
  14. A

Getting People To Obey The SL

Believe it or not some people have jobs and have to play at odd hours. Playing at a 64 player clan server is a more difficult process than assume it to be.
  15. A

This is proof of it being a good idea as admitted campers and non team players do not want it implemented.
  16. A

well first off the sway would be predictable, it would take the riflemen a few moments to line up the sights and get a bead after shouldering his rifle. and then he would have to time it with the sway of the rifle. This would only apply tho to a riflemen who is away from all cover. If he is near...
  17. A

Oh sorry, I've always heard them refereed to as squad leaders and Team leaders. There being four squad leaders and only one team leader. and remember that RO1 was a far smaller community of dedicated players. For better or for worse RO2 has a much larger audience. Ultimately it will be a lot...
  18. A

apologies, I was in a hurry so left out some of the stuff that would have hopefully qualmed your misgivings. 1: Having to open the map is annoying when in combat, so this is more of a UI complaint. 2: I meant to say everything is gone except for the tactical view where you press T 3: the SL...
  19. A

Ok during my expirience with the game one of the things that drives me crazy is that I'll do a really good job of being a SL but the guys in my squad just won't listen to me, they'll wonder off and die and if I give an order marker, they'll go in the opposite direciton. It's so frustrating...