• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. MeFirst

RO is dead !!

Sucks to be you then.
  2. MeFirst

Lockdown ruins the pacing of the game

Lockdown can be edited or disabled by the server admins.
  3. MeFirst

Please fix hill 937 for helicopters!

Yeah. I also feel that the concept for "out of combat" zones for helicopters is a bit broken and I don't really see why they are in certain areas that are not directly linked to the enemy. I understand and agree that some rear zones for the enemies should be blocked to prevent spawnrape with...
  4. MeFirst

Patch 1.01 Is Now Live

My performance seems to have "somewhat" dropped. I know experience sudden frame drops that I did not get previously. People on the servers are reporting similar negative changes.
  5. MeFirst

Pilot Team Kills

Another solution would be making specific slots like: Cobra Pilot Cobra Gunner Loach Pilot etc.
  6. MeFirst

Rising Storm 2 Netcode analysis

It is explained. Your server actually needs to be able to properly handle a increased tickrate.
  7. MeFirst

Rising Storm 2 Netcode analysis

Better as expected.
  8. MeFirst

claymores for pointmen?

The problem is that US team is rarely in a defensive position. At the moment this can only happen in Supremacy. Then you still have the disadvantage that you need to manually set them off. The situations in which you can actually use them are pretty rare and you are usually better of pointing...
  9. MeFirst

RO Community

Play on servers that have active admins and moderation going. Apart from that I also think that it is time to put down the nostalgia glasses. :) If RO1 would be released today, you would have the same amount of kids playing it. Back in 2006 it was less common that pretty much every player owned...
  10. MeFirst

Unusual weapon activity/hit registration on Hue City???

Yesterday I had some similar experiences. • I was pretty sure that I was perfectly on a guy in the open with a machine gun on about 80m and he did not drop and managed to headshot me. • Two situations in which I was shooting somebody with the trench gun on very close range. We are talking...
  11. MeFirst

Consctructive (mostly) Thread about map balance.

Well I can not confirm that. I guess that some people don't like the server because they are not too fond of "harsh language" and other things. You can obviously dislike it, but it is their server and nobody is forced to play on it. In my experience, the level of gameplay there is not bad in...
  12. MeFirst

Why can not I change US Army to USMC .. also PAVN in NLF ???.

I have a bit trouble understand you, but I guess you want to know why you cant freely choose between those two sub-factions. The factions are defined by the map. On some maps you play as army and on some maps you play as marines and so on.
  13. MeFirst

C on hue hue hue hue city is pretty problematic. I was playing on one of the 40-1 servers yesterday and that had lockdown disabled. It doesn't get better without it. I think C on this map is impossible to loose as a defender. You can only loose it if your team is going completely stupid. Even if...
  14. MeFirst

Song Be: I agree that the combination of 3 RPG's, the AA ability, the MG placements and the very small amount good landing zones is a bit too much in favor of the NVA team at the moment. Cu Chi: I agree that the tickets. I think they should keep the time as it is and boost the american...
  15. MeFirst

Support for parties and private matches without the need of renting a server.

Well this is a game that is build around dedicated servers. Dedicated servers are actually "the best" for organized play, at least if you buy/rent a decent one. You have total control and not some semi-control via matchmaking and a lobby system. If you want organized play like that, you have to...
  16. MeFirst

Helicopters & Pilots

Remember that RS2 is not a game that is using matchmaking. It is based on actual servers and Communities. Playing on servers with poor or no admins at all, will give you a less enjoyable experience in general. I think that the AA is fine. Otherwise it would be extremely easy to helicopters and...
  17. MeFirst

Whatever happened to civil criticism and discourse?

This is the internet. Discussions on the internet are usually about "winning that discussion" game and not about the exchange of different positions. Sad, but true. People also seem to forget that the game hasn't even been out for a week.
  18. MeFirst

Tactics How to deal with long-range combat?

Well we cant really help you with your aim. When it comes to having trouble adjusting the sights, I can recommend you are using the tactical display. It will show you the distance from you to certain objects and points. This includes things like ammo boxes, captures zones etc. It will literally...
  19. MeFirst

Support for parties and private matches without the need of renting a server.

You can always host a server on your own pc.
  20. MeFirst

Tweak of Supremacy mode/ new mode.

Supremacy is fine the way it is. Changing it to "one obj only" would basically just turn it into territory.