• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

TWI, you remind me of Bungie.

I am a big supporter of the game. But it feels more like a 3/4 finished mod than a professional 40 USD game. I think it was released too soon, but I also support the comment, "if you think the game was released too soon, go away and come back in 2 months." For me, I'll just keep playing at it...
  2. G

Performance, is this a joke?

I have nearly the same system. I7 960 with 6 gigs of RAM and a 480 GTX ssd. It set me at ultra everything at 1680X1050 and I'm running 40-60 fps depending. I'm sure they'll optimize it a bit before final release.
  3. G

Sept 4 Beta Update- Server Issue

Every single server loaded in the queue (read: 40 of them) is sitting empty because the maps changed. And now we have new maps. I get that. Why the servers WITH the new maps aren't showing is another matter which hasn't been addressed. For what it's worth I was able to join that server for...
  4. G

Sept 4 Beta Update- Server Issue

I load a long list of servers--- that's not the issue. The issue is that when I attempt to join them I receive an error message: You cannot join the match because the server has downloadable content you do not. or something of the like. In the entire list of servers, none of them have...