• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

Beta test request: STATS and SOUND

After the rank reset in the beta server, I started at rank 3. Also encountered the sound cut glitch when changing map.
  2. F

Stats Reset Coming

Great news guys! Keep these patches coming.
  3. F

[Question] Memory Leak?

you should play until it happens again, then open console and type stat perfdump, then send that file off to tripwire. there's a sticky at the top of the page about it.
  4. F

[Tuning] ATI user Potential FPS Boost

was this tested before or after today's patch?
  5. F

Red Orchestra 2 Update Released - September 21

this patch has given me a large performance boost, keep up the great work on these optimization patches! this is getting awesome.
  6. F

Daily updates from TWI

4 updates since launch and counting isn't far off from daily updates.
  7. F

Horrible Framerate on Good System

best thing you can do is press ` (tilde) and type stat perfdump. this will create a log in your documents folder that you can post here in a sticky at the top of these support forums the devs will look at it. just try to give them as much info as possible.
  8. F

[Error] Stats, and level jumping

same here, rank 8 to 68.
  9. F

Why can't I make this look OK? Thoughts gratefully received

that's the processor i'm looking to get when i rebuild and turn this rig into a media center.
  10. F

Stat Perfdump & You!

been getting a lot of performance boosts from these patches, so i'm gonna post a current log and see what other magic can happen. thanks for the support fellas. a bit more stable, but most of the same type of stuttering issues plus a considerate amount of fps drop.
  11. F

RO2 - 5040X1050 Screenshots (Ultra Settings) Gallery

also curious, those screens are fantastic.
  12. F

RO2 video with ultra quality settings!

i don't think anyone is doubting your FPS, i think you've proved that you get a good fps using settings you enjoy. it's sayng condescending things like "works on a properly configured computer" and "wait for the patch that magically fixes your computers" and then saying "i'm just trying to...
  13. F

RO2 video with ultra quality settings!

EDIT: I had actually replied to this kid again from his previous post to me about his FPS, but after reading his whole Robin Hood "beat up on the jocks" and "punch out all the bullies" crap, i decided that this really isn't worth my time. it's really fantastic that this is the kid that gets a...
  14. F

So many servers

when it comes down to it, there's a lot of reasons that you'll see a lot of servers with only a couple people in them, but again, you'll see that in any pc game that has an actual server browser. plus, this game automatically filters out full servers, so you're not seeing every populated game.
  15. F

So many servers

isn't this every pc game in existence? EDIT: even CS 1.6 back in it's day had a lot of empty servers listed.
  16. F

RO2 Updating Coming Today

i'm sure they will, just make sure to get them the info they need to fix it.