• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

PPS 43 for NLF Guerilla?

As the NLF grunt is loosing his assault rifle i think it would be a good time for the devs to add in the pps 43 as a replacement giving the nlf back some firepower in cqb. Also its a pretty cool gun and used during the war.
  2. M

Claymore needs one more feature

The claymore would get more use if it worked like a real one ie a giant shotgun shell effective out to a few 100 meters in a 180 deg cone with minimal backblast. If we could plant them infrontof an objective and count on them mowing down anyone not in cover in its area of effect i expect it...
  3. M

Add more realistic wounding in realistic mode.

each wound should require its own bandage. if your shot 2 times in diffrent locations you should use up both bandages(areas could be divided into arm/arm / leg /leg upper torso and lower torso)multiple hits to the same general area could be treated as one wound
  4. M

The point of loading 1 clip insteap of 1 magazine in SVT-40?

keep in mind if a mg gunner has the 250round belt for the mg 34 then he has the mg 34 unlocked for the soviets, so it does balance out that way.
  5. M

"Weapon has been shot/knocked out of hand!"

would be better if your gun got hit and it damaged the sights or warped the barrel slightly, a recever hit could make it hard to reload as you would need to force the clip in.
  6. M

Auto Balance ideas

fix it so when it only switches you over to the other team if said team has a free weapon slot in the type you where useing,if im a mg gunner it should send me only if there is a mg slot on the other team.
  7. M

Obrez pistol

did they work the action with there teath?
  8. M

Mod's (Most Excited)

i hope someone makes a winter war mod for this :)
  9. M

Stats Reset Coming

would it be posibel to give people xp and unlocks based on how many hours they have in game?
  10. M

MG34 Belt Fed or Saddle Drum?

to bad you cant pick what mags you have after a unlock and the diffrent mags had pros and cons that way you might see someone taking 2 50 round drums and one belt, the con for the doubel drum would be the mg being stuck with those drums(it should take longer to load them as well). for the ppsh...
  11. M

Session Bans for being good...

this game needs a blacklist server option,want to add the rgn server to it so i would not play there ever but no can do.
  12. M

Tactics How to not get TK'd.

this so much i hate it when people dance past my set upp mg as i cover a kill zone
  13. M

A little MG update? (my suggestion)

the best place for a mger is 150+m from the target, makes you hard to spot right off the bat so the only thing you realy need to fear is snipers, only problem is that there are so few good postions like that.
  14. M

How to balance MGs and make them overall more desirable class.

i would be fine with being abel to brace the dp and 34 on the sholder but the recoil while unsuported should be verry high and should take a bit longer than sholdering a smg or rifle
  15. M

Leg shots should stop sprints

being shot should lower stamina as well, a animation of the person falling would be nice for leg shots though.
  16. M

mg gunner problem on grain

the axis mger is using the soviet mgers kit for some reason , atleast it is for me anyway? any idea whats up with that?
  17. M

German tank need fixing

adding in a kv1,s or 2s might even things a bit, the german side could get more panzer 2's and 3s to nerf them a bit as well
  18. M

Weapon jams

it would be neat though, everyone would be looking online for translated weapon manuals so thay can get there gun fixed :) hey tripwire could make some extra cash my makeing said manuals and selling them :)
  19. M

Helping The Wounded

the halflife mod firearms had a good medic system,if you treated downed team mates you got points and a +1 to team reinforcement pool (the downed team mate wold respawn as normal no bater what you did)
  20. M

Suppression, and why MG tactics aren't what they should be

hit 6 for a barel change only had my mg 34 smoking once when i was hip firing it through the roof to try to get a few soviets off of it :) as for supression adding more gun sway when supressed and maybe a chance to fumbel reloads when fully supressed,