• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

SLI and AA

So when are you guys doing to get sli to work? also add some proper AA, currently it looks pretty bad.
  2. D

West coast

Cant seem to find any servers on the west coast. all of them are empty..only server I can find that has people in is 170+ping
  3. D

GPU usage

I took some screen shots of me playing in 1080 with a gpu usage meter as you can see when looking at nothing only about 64% usage When moving/doing anything my usage gets cut in 1/2 only about 34% its just my system right? when its the only game that does it? (1080p, ultra - no aa)
  4. D

Sever list not showing up??

My server list just broke, it was working fine yesterday wtf
  5. D

optimization

Lowest settings 2 gtx460s superclocked Amd 955 @ 3.6ghz 4gigs of ddr3 ram Pc is about a year old... ..Still not playable Must be my pc.
  6. D

Micro stuttter

Does anyone else get this? When I join a game it runs fine but by the 2nd round it starts stuttering like crazy.
  7. D

SLI still issues

I took some screen shots of the weird issues iv been having, no other game does this' As you can see from the shots my gpu usage is super low even on ultra and never goes above 50% only I am looking at the ground. my fps jump all over, stuttering all the time but neither my gpu or cpu usage...
  8. D

CPU usage

Here is a picture of my cpu useage while in game, why does it ramp up to 100% when loading the game then goes down to 40-70 percent up and down(60 second window). Amd 955 clocked at 3.6ghz 4gigs of ram 2gtx 460s overclocked to 850/1600/2200. The game's frames per second flux's allot and my...
  9. D

Patch

New patch is out guys 222mb big
  10. D

SLI still not working

SLI is still not working with the full game out, do we have to wait for nividia to update the drivers or what?
  11. D

Game lag

Does anyone else's game start to lag after a while of playing, the longer the match goes on the more it seems to stutter, happens on every map amd 955 @ 3.6 gtx460 in sli(disabled because its not working in the beta 4gigs of ddr3 ram
  12. D

Sli with new patch

Does anyone else still having issues with sli in RO2? the game only takes about 25-50% of each of my gpus and lags horrendously. runs just fine on 1 card but I kinda want to play at ultra settings :) 2x gtx 460s in sli amd 955 4 gigs of ddr3 ram
  13. D

Poor sli performance

Hi, just signed up to these forums. Does anyone else have poor sli performance?My gtx460s run the same with sli and with sli turned off. I hope its just a beta thing i am sure it will get fixed for the final game, just letting people know. Also why does the game fps drop when ever smoke is on...