• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Returned to the game after a few months absense

Thanks for this thread. Was considering giving this another shot after giving up on it shortly after release. Sounds like it still sucks. What a shame. Thanks for saving my time.
  2. K

Ro 2 Steam sale 50% off

And not coincidentally, RO2 always HAS been garbage.
  3. K

Ro 2 Steam sale 50% off

still about $15 too much as far as im concerned
  4. K

About "RO2 Dying"

Day of defeat has about as many players as HoS does. Not dod source which has about 3x as many players; the original one.
  5. K

About "RO2 Dying"

I stopped playing because it sucks, not because of MW3 or BF3 or any other game. I'll probably give it another shot a year or so from now if there are some good established mods out.
  6. K

The lulrony

Was just in a game in which someone by the name of egg stated that he felt RO2 was far from unrealistic. At which point he challenged me to tell him what is unrealistic about RO2. As I went to type a retort I got shot by an mkb. Oh the ironing!
  7. K

Just played a bit of RO1...WOW

I would have loved RO2 to be an updated version of RO1, rather than an updated version of COD:WAW
  8. K

Thnx TW

I've learned so many cool things from RO2. I had no idea the germans were loaded with assault rifles as early as 1942.
  9. K

How do you play?

You whine a LOT about this stuff, LOL.
  10. K

Key-combo macros.

I think you need to spend more time getting better and less time complaining.
  11. K

Fire & Maneuver Realism Mod

eagery looking foward to this- it might be the only thing that can save this trainwreck of a game
  12. K

Key-combo macros.

Sounds like you're trying to get players who are better than you banned to make up for your lack of skill.
  13. K

How to put off scope from MKB42?

Nice to see that the worst design decision in the game actually fixes the second worst one.
  14. K

Key-combo macros.

I think we should ban people with better mice as well.
  15. K

Question: Did engineers really carry SMGs instead of the standard issue rifle?

Does it matter? Nobody carried mkb's but they are still in the game.
  16. K

This might be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Sounds like you aren't any good at this game. Learn how to aim and don't blame it on hit detection. You have a freaking gun, if you can't beat someone who is using a pointy little piece of metal you don't deserve to live (in the game).
  17. K

That's why you don't release very buggy and broken game.

Pretty depressing graphic. Must suck for TWI to see such a major project crash and burn like this.
  18. K

Out in the Kessel

Why limit the maps to stalingrad in the first place? They certainly didn't bother to limit the weapons to ones in stalingrad.
  19. K

If the Russians had an 'MKB' type weapon?

Ak47. As many of them were in stalingrad as mkb's.
  20. K

Ro1 vs Ro2

ro1 at least attempted to have realistic loadouts and distributions of weapons ro2 doesnt even try, it's filled with fantasy weapons and "upgrades"