• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. y2jrock60

Battlefield Promotion Garbage

The Battlefield Promotion is a cool idea, but at the moment it's complete garbage. When someone takes your role you are forced to suicide. I don't understand why it doesn't wait until you die. It's actually a detriment to the team when your forced to suicide and waste a reinforcement due to the...
  2. y2jrock60

RS Aiming the 1903

I recently reach level 50 with the Type 38, Type 99, and the Garand. I have only started using the non-sniper variant of the 1903. I'm having a hard time hitting targets with this rifle. I was able to pop people in the head with the other rifles, but seem to miss head shots more often than not...
  3. y2jrock60

Sites D & E on Iwo Jima

I understand that the capture zones D & E need to be blown up to advance, but I was wondering how that is accomplished? I tried to get an answer from my teammates but they were too busy talking about politics to reply. I know that you can pick up satchels at the ammo crates, but I threw two of...
  4. y2jrock60

How do you unlock the Hero Class

I saw a Japanese Hero Class the other day and he looked BA. I was wondering how you unlock it?
  5. y2jrock60

Does the flamethrower fuel tank blowup?

I've never had the opportunity to shoot a flamethrowers fuel tank, but was wondering if it blows up when hit? I've seen a long flame shooting out one, but I figured it was a glitch since it didn't blow up and kept shooting out for over 30 seconds.
  6. y2jrock60

Help with Japanese Sniper

I was wondering where what part of the reticule I need to put on target with the Japanese sniper rifle scope. I can't seem to hit any thing with it. I try aiming where the two black lines intersect, which seems to be the most obvious, but I tend to miss my target too often. I've tried using...
  7. y2jrock60

Weapon Upgrade Selection?

I understand the stat reset is imminent and I'm extremely happy. But are you going to be able to deselect particular weapon upgrades after unlocking them? I want to have the option of taking the scope off the MKB44, I don't care for it.
  8. y2jrock60

Great Performance

Just got my new right yesterday and wanted everyone know that I'm getting amazing performance. 2500k 570gtx SC 8gb 1600DDR3 (only using 4gigs, one stick was DOA, waiting for RMA) ASrock P67 Extreme 4 Gen3 Corsair 120gb SSD Just wanted everyone to know, there has been a lot of issue with...
  9. y2jrock60

Steam Update News?

With so many patches being released for the game it would be nice for Tripwire to add Steam Update News. Every time a patch is released I have to search the forums for details. I understand that Tripwire is busy working on future updates, but it would be a nice little addition and would help...
  10. y2jrock60

Stats still f-ed

Stats still ****ed up after today's update. None of my stats save for my squad leader. I also had 61 kills as the commander earlier only to have my stats not recorded. WTF is taking them so long to fix this. It should have been addressed before the game was released. This is really ****ing...
  11. y2jrock60

2 Major Problems

Stats are still ****ed after patch! I've had 500 kills the past two days and not a single one recorded. Also, the map voting system is ****ed. Votes disappear and you can't scroll down the list to vote for some maps. These are basic mechanics that should have been addressed along time ago...
  12. y2jrock60

Squad Leader Stats

I usually play Squad Leader about 50% of the time. When I looked at the stats earlier I have yet to earn any class points. For some reason I have points as Assault which I never played. Are the Squad Leaders stats gliched and going into my assault class? Does anyone else have this problem? I...
  13. y2jrock60

Server Map Rotation

Is it just me or do servers only play one set of maps? It appears if you want to play the older maps you have to find a server that plays them exclusively. Are servers only capable of playing a certain set of maps or is it just their choice to do so?
  14. y2jrock60

Hitting moving targets

I've been playing the Beta for the last 3 days and love the game. I'm getting pretty good at the game considering I never played the first one. I'm getting good at adjusting my sights for distance and picking off people up to 300m. However, I've been having difficulty at hitting moving targets...
  15. y2jrock60

Annoying team switch

I believe that the team swap system needs to be reworked. My friend and I have encounter many nuisances with the current system. In the middle of a fire fight one of us would automatically suicide and switch to the other team. This is rather annoying. I would make more sense to pick someone...