• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. powerbits

Chivalry 2 Is Now Available!

I get a error: video only available on youtube. Will tripwire enable the commity to create servers on this game? I am very sure it would boost it!
  2. powerbits

Squad The POWERBITS GAMETEAM IS RECRUITING!

The POWERBITS GAMETEAM is recruiting! The Powerbits Gameteam is a highly experienced clan that has set its footprints in games since as early as 2006.. The PBS Gameteam is a team that holds teamplay, fun, friendship and integrety high in its banner! Multiplayer games are made for teamplay and...
  3. powerbits

Squad Join pbs

The POWERBITS GAMETEAM is recruiting! The Powerbits Gameteam is a highly experienced clan that has set its footprints in games since as early as 2006.. The PBS Gameteam is a team that holds teamplay, fun, friendship and integrety high in its banner! Multiplayer games are made for teamplay and...
  4. powerbits

Squad The POWERBITS GAMETEAM

------------------------------- POWERBITS GAMETEAM ------------------------------- The Powerbits Gameteam is a highly experienced clan that has set its footprints in games since as early as 2006. Our members come from all corners in the world with the majority in Europe.As a mature institution...
  5. powerbits

Cua Viet

cant wait to see it working, its about time we have some fresh maps
  6. powerbits

VNTE-Market

NIce lets test it
  7. powerbits

Black April ( The Fall of Saigon )

for wat its worth, we in PBS love your map! Prizes or not, i hope you continue on this great map and future ones...
  8. powerbits

Playing it now , looks great
  9. powerbits

how long till the competition is over, so you can finaly update???
  10. powerbits

looks great
  11. powerbits

TW and AMG wont solve the issue on the custom maps, its the modders that have to rebuild it with the latest SDK. But ok i wait for your update :)
  12. powerbits

now its also because of the patch , there are a few other custom maps involved. Can you at least rebuild it?
  13. powerbits

Starts crashing again on the new patch
  14. powerbits

I am happy to say, we have no more crashes.. its a realy fun map and i hope you improve it even more. Many thanks, its running in the POWERBITS GAMETEAM MIXED 60HZ
  15. powerbits

crashed again today, no bugsplat ..server froze... cant use this map till its fixed
  16. powerbits

it does not crash all the time, but it does crash... bird or not :)
  17. powerbits

recieving server crashes ... a member called recon and all crashed... can you check pls?
  18. powerbits

looks great! will set it tomorrow on the POWERBITS GAMETEAM MIXED SERVER
  19. powerbits

Squad Global Conflict 32 vs. 32 Community

are you guys still active?
  20. powerbits

more weapons

here you go