• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Unplayable Release FPS

another alienware geek
  2. T

Unplayable Release FPS

i have a 4890 as well.... works better than i expected and better than a lot of modern games (it's actually playable average ~50 fps at 1920x1080)
  3. T

Unplayable Release FPS

i'm not the most tech savvy guy around, but it doesn't seem like it's a straight forward solution. i have a 2 year old i5 system with 4gb ram and a 4890, my fps is 30-90 but playable ~50 most of the time. that is with 1920x1080 and most of the settings high, shadow low, AA/vsync/DOF/all other...
  4. T

No seriously where is the full game?

making snide comments in forum is more fun than red orchestra. that's why we're all here.
  5. T

No seriously where is the full game?

lolz... coming from a guy who made a worthless topic moaning about his fps.
  6. T

These new maps runs horrible

noone said they were on the source engine... i suggest you re-read what he said. also, i can't really say because the maps are different, but my performance feels a lot worse since the update. i'm pretty sure it's 50% due to the new maps and 50% due to increased latency though. haven't...
  7. T

These new maps runs horrible

the new maps are unplayable for another reason... they just suck. way too flat and open, about 25 possible camp spots/windows with sight of about 200 metres... it's a camp fest... i was in a 64 man server for a couple of hours on that map and it only looked like there were about 10 people...
  8. T

[Error] Buggy Ironsight & no bullet impact

ive noticed the strange iron sight on kar98k, it's insanely apparent on the russian mg as well. of kar98k looks like (_,,_) then the russian mg looks like (_, ,_).... but that mg is so terribad that it's probably welded together out of school metal shop scrap.
  9. T

Sprinting animation

i've been having the same problem since last update. the last big update has caused lag to go through the roof, and the lag stutter plus motion blur from sprint looks like your character is running around with his head inside a beer bottle. i sincerely hope the lag is fixed for release... i...
  10. T

germans are godlike and OP!

thats realistic though, the germans had supernatural powers, did noone play return to castle wolfenstein ?
  11. T

Steam download

maybe fixes to recent lag probs? *fingers crossed*
  12. T

Hugely dissapointed.

dude, this is not RO1, you need to move on with your life. RO2 is the future.
  13. T

Blindfire bug

you can blind fire with a rifle? :O
  14. T

Axis or Allies?

i always choose the team with the least players at the time :/
  15. T

RO2 Beta Update Changelog - September 8

onyxxia deep breaths more since the update
  16. T

since when does the 'recommended' system give you anything close to max performance on 1920x1080 >high settings?
  17. T

i cant remember the last time i saw such an unbelievably beautiful patch. that's like 9 out of 10 of the annoying bugs (supposedly) fixed already.
  18. T

[Error] Music changes too frequently - annoying

yeah it's pretty annoying... but you can turn it off for the time being.
  19. T

Weapon Sway: Poll

i think the options should be changed to: a) i'm not bothered, seems okay b) i have a stick up my a$$
  20. T

The MP40/II and MG34 Saddle Drum + Perma Bayonet

i think the complaint is that they were very rare compared to mp40/kar98k in stalingrad. even if it's balanced, 99% of people will still use it because it's an unlockable weapon and they want to parade their epeen.