• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. L

Stat Perfdump & You!

Poor performance Poor performance I have an i7-4770K Haswell, 8Gb of G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 @ 2400mhz, and an MSI Twin Frozr III Radeon 7950 HD 3GB 384-bit @ 1050 core/1575 memory and the game runes like crap for me even on medium.
  2. L

RS + RO2 owners

I pre-purchased digital deluxe RO2. I have RO1 and Killing Floor. I was extremely dissapointed by RO2's release and a lot since. If I don't get at least 50% off for RS since they're allowing RS players into RO2 multiplayer (arguably 90% of RO2 and the reason for purchasing RO2 in the first...
  3. L

Game is unplayable

Expect this post to disappear. I made the same statements as the OP, albeit in a more polite manner, and they deleted my post because it was critical of them. My faith in Tripwire has been destroyed by their steadfast refusal to admit how badly they have screwed the pooch. Omission is just as...
  4. L

[Solution] For Server Browser Crashes

Try the Steam CafeRate Regedit trick....you'll have to google it, but it involves opening regedit and going into steam and adding CafeRate. Mine is 5000, and it totally fixes the server browser issue. Nevermind, link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=4487-YUOC-6922 -Leo
  5. L

At this part I can't see how the unlock system is supposed to be a good thing.

When I can shoot you on Fallen Fighters, with a 0 level Mosin, squinting at my screen after manually adjusting my sight range to 200 meters and dropping you with a shot to center mass with some minor range estimation off of visual cues... As a real, US Army infantry veteran, I am satisfied. I...
  6. L

[Crash] Crashy Crash Crashapalooza

One moar One moar one moar, have another but the filesize is too large.
  7. L

even moar! even moar! Even moar!
  8. L

Moar Moar Moar! Additionally: Tripwire, some of these are before and after I updated my Catalyst drivers. The VAST majority are afterwards. I also have done the "masterserver" fix, but otherwise this is a vanilla install. -Leo
  9. L

Uploading all my crash dumps....seem to be having a lot, so I'll continue to post in this thread as I get them. Couldn't upload the .dmp files to your forum file uploader (It says they're invalid file types), so here are the logs. -Leo System Specifications: Dell Studio XPS 8100 CPU: Intel...