• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Is RO2 in danger of becoming the next Day of defeat?

I think you need to get over yourself actually. Just because someone wants bigger maps and more tanking, doesn't mean they should shut the **** up because you don't want that. Alright, I can't stand this place anymore now. I'll be playing the game online from time to time, hopefully some...
  2. S

RO2 Updating Coming Today

Did you really think that the unlocked weapons would be available to all classes? Were you not aware that the game has classes and only specific weapons are available to specific classes. There's no real excuse for not knowing that and it's integral to the game. I think in Firefight mode...
  3. S

I thought weapons changed over time?

I'm tired of these comments, if you want to be talking about the same old issues do it somewhere else. For people who want to talk about their own things, let them. Nobody is saying something should be prioritised over the other, you're making that up in your head you freakin schizoids.
  4. S

It's still available, to the Assault class. Which makes up 6 (probably more) slots. You're lucky they didn't limit it to Elite Rifleman or create an Elite Assault class. Honestly some of the people here are the stupidest I've ever seen. The worst thing is these type of people are listened to...
  5. S

SVT40 is WRONG. please fix it!

I don't know what's wrong with this community these days, I don't see why people who want some historical accuracy regarding the weapons get so ridiculed every time. I think it matters to people when they're told how much attention to detail is given, only to be horribly lied to and to see that...
  6. S

Who wants to see MG42s in Stalingrad?

Forget it now, as it is I have to play Allies 90% of the time and we usually lose. The maps are biased towards Axis. The weapons and the unlocked MKB42. The Panzer takes out the T-34 in 1-2 hits every time. They don't need anything, their MG-34 unlocks dual drum magazines and a 72 round drum or...
  7. S

Constatnt Arty in Grain Elevator

I remember when it first came out on the beta and didn't have the artillery, Axis didn't have a chance. The arty doesn't actually do much damage but it works on the 'psychological' level and prevents Allies from raining death from the higher floors. Plus now all the holes in the walls and smoke...
  8. S

Commissar's House

99% of RO players right here edit: on every map
  9. S

Global Stats Reset

If some people are able to unlock drum magazines and select fire and some of us can't through no fault of our own, they need to be reset. It's just not fair. The ideal solution would be to just scrap the unlock system entirely because it's completely broken and unfair, you can keep stat...
  10. S

I wouldn't mind not having it, but you need it to unlock basic things like drum magazines and select fire for the ppsh.
  11. S

A list of vital alterations to infantry mechanics. (Lots of Pics and Scheming)

I think the reason why alot of the obvious features from RO1 are not in this game (body specific damage, sway, sprint movement and such) is because the UE3 engine is significantly dumbed down for consoles, so they can't even if they wanted to. The devs have already hinted at this. *And the...
  12. S

Why does every server have this turned on??

The real reason it's annoying is because it eats up valuable seconds in the "ready to spawn again" minigame that they have wonderfully implemented. Usually meaning you have to wait the full 18-25 seconds again for the next respawn, of course they could just implement "auto-ready" but all 3...
  13. S

Stats don't work, but there's a decent decrease in the amount of idiots toting around with the prototype weapons. This game could have massively done without those weapons but oh well
  14. S

Will anyone taking assault class use the MP40 now?

Infact, I think they can only unlock them by using the MP40 and getting the required kills(?) So the MKB whores won't even see the light of day of that. Same with the AVB'ers, they won't get the drum magazine and select fire of the PPSH and such. Ugh, this game is at the same level of WaW (in...
  15. S

Should TWI be worried

I didn't even know about this game, hmm, maybe I could have saved some cash. Nevermind now, I've bought it and you can at least hope that RO2 will become a good game, the ingredients are there but I think the devs want to take a different direction so there's not much anyone can do.
  16. S

Red Army is fighting very hard to win on any map, game balance needs to be fixed!

I think I played Axis about 5 times in total. It's always massively outnumbering the Allies so I never pick them. Everyone does choose Axis because they win most of the time. Especially now that the STG 44 variant is in the game. My stats aren't working but it would be interesting to see what my...
  17. S

Why are lot of people are not that happy about the release

To be honest I was pretty content with performance and (some) stability that the game had. The gameplay wasn't much of an issue either, and everything was generally rosy for me. I only played one round when the patch came out, it was full of the prototype weapons, I played for about 5 minutes...
  18. S

Will this game attempt to be realistic or try to emulate RO2?

Just equal amounts then eh? I mean, there's no need to get all defensive about what the OP said. It's a little discerning that all the devs including now the mod community are being so willfully ignorant or even angry of the blatant (lack of) realism and attention to detail issues surrounding...
  19. S

I can see now why devs move over to consoles

Red Orchestra has an active and passionate community, TWI are no fools and basically are the same dudes as everyone else, not some corporate hacks, they know how it is and I'm sure they expect things to be exactly as it is.
  20. S

SVT40 is WRONG. please fix it!

It isn't blued, it's definitely changed. I can vouch for that.