• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

[Error] Reloading Bug

SMG will have like 4 rounds left but game will say it has full ammo, and will be unable to reload.
  2. T

Make lockdown a server side variable or make the timers reasonable after first cap

Capping E does not refresh the lockdown on Commissar's House still, leaving you a minute or two left after capping D to cap F, the No Man's Land. I appreciate the balance changes you guys have made however the lockdown timer on this map makes any balance change moot because Allies will lose 90%...
  3. T

I found Tripwire's inspiration for Commissar's House map design

youtube.com/watch?v=UxGBMTn7w2g&t=5m24s :D:D:D
  4. T

Unlockable SKS w/ 20mm rifle grenade launcher

Since Axis teams will be guaranteed to have 6 MKBs which clearly outclass the AKV, I would like to see a new unlockable weapon for Allies, the SKS. It was produced in 1944 and used during the war, so why couldn't there be platoons of SKS w/ rifle grenade launchers in RO2? Make it happen...
  5. T

Allow servers to adjust classes or available weapons without turning them unranked

That way people can have your 3/4 of the team have MKBs and semi-auto CoD servers and realism servers.
  6. T

Have allies ever won Pavlov's House?

I have never seen Pavlov's won by Allies, even through Beta. Every game has been a 100 kill advantage at the end of it for Axis. About 75% of the maps give a mechanical advantage to Axis, what's the deal Tripwire. This **** is pretty annoying.
  7. T

Commissar's House is still unbalanced in favor of Axis

Problem 1) Axis ARTILLERY - There is generally only one approach for most points and Axis can shut this down while hitting Allied spawn at the same time. I consistently see Axis artillery kill 20 guys in one salvo because it lands right on spawn. Fix: Restrict Axis to mortars only, more than...
  8. T

Get rid of Lockdown after the first point/set of points are capped.

The attacking team proves their mettle after capping the first point/set of points. There is no reason to have sets of lockdown afterwards, if the intention is to quickly move on to the next match instead of forcing a bad team to endure the both rounds to completion. Commissar's House is...
  9. T

Artillery every 2 minutes on Spartanovka is way too excessive

Mortars every 2 minutes was more than enough for that map. What's the reasoning for fricken' artillery every 2 minutes?
  10. T

Commissar's House - Soviet positions from spawn to A and B are terrible.

Competent commander can arty spawn B and Axis tanks can shoot directly into Spawn A. It's retarded. Lockdown past point A and B is retarded. I've played Allied commander on Commissar's House many many times, and the only way I've won (barely) is when Axis commander never calls arty and axis...
  11. T

SL's should be able to see squadmate respawn timers to squad respawn intelligently

Half of the importance of a squad leader (besides smokes) is the ability to respawn squadmates closer to the front. However since enemy proximity/LOS disables respawn (not sure which) and since SL's can't see respawn times they either have to hide permanently to facilitate forward respawns, or...
  12. T

PPSH recoil just right?

PPSH-41 in Iraq - YouTube The PPSH seems a lot more accurate/less recoil in RO2 than in RO1. Personally I don't have a problem with this considering the video footage of PPSH full auto recoil above. Your thoughts?
  13. T

Are 3rd and 4th Squad leaders deliberately not supposed to have smoke grenades?

Makes playing Allied on Apartments INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATING. The map is already heavily skewed towards Axis, and even more so with 64 players. The ease of playing Axis on Apartments scales exponentially with player count, so why are Allied restricted to the same amount of smokes as on a 32...
  14. T

UI suggestions to improve/streamline teamwork

1) Team-wide Global Aerial Recon Pop-Up - When the commander calls Air Reconnaisance, there should be a global announcement that shows up on all teammates screens to remind them to check their tactical HUD or Map to see enemy positions. 2) Team-wide VOIP Indicator - The name of the player...
  15. T

If you jump and throw at a climb barrier, you will climb over and nade will disappear

Encountered this many a time when trying to jump + throw smoke grenades near a low wall or sewer opening. The game registers it as a climb and the grenade will permanently disappear.