• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Waxx

Server Adjusting AI skill for dedicated server?

I am running bots on my dedicated server and would like to increase their skill level, if possible. Is there any way to do this in the config files? I've looked but haven't come across anything yet and searching the forums doesn't have the answer either.
  2. Waxx

Level Design West London Night

It'd do you some good to read this. Nice release, but like the others said do change the fog color, as right now it doesn't match. A nice dark blue would suit it quite nicely, I think.
  3. Waxx

Level Design Beginner problem with the Unreal Editor

Compared to hammer yes, it is clunkier. But on the bright side, no leaks or compiling! Ever.
  4. Waxx

Level Design Beginner problem with the Unreal Editor

Make sure you rebuild geometry before running the map. Bear in mind that UED works differently from Hammer: To make a room you want to subtract primitives and to make walls and such you'll want to add primitives. It's like carving something out of a big block of clay.
  5. Waxx

win 7 and this game

I am running Windows 7 and I have experienced no problems running Killing Floor. It should work fine for you.
  6. Waxx

Mine-Dog.net Killing Floor interview

I figured it would be relevant to post this here! You can read the interview here. Bear in mind the server is experiencing some issues right now, so it might take a bit to load. I'm working on getting that resolved.
  7. Waxx

Modern Minedog!

Oh god what have I started D:!!!
  8. Waxx

Post a picture of yourself thread

It's a Schmidt-Rubin straight pull rifle. They sell them at Dunhams.
  9. Waxx

Where are we all from ?

Northeast Ohio, here.
  10. Waxx

Your favourite RO moment so far

Teamkilling Putz with a well placed Mosin bash :)
  11. Waxx

Achtung, shambeh bambeh!!!

Conscript is just a petty hustler, a pimp. I'm the man with the real Shambi Bambi product. $5 for your own Shambi Bambi!
  12. Waxx

Some German tanks and Russion AT gun

BOLD: It's serious business.
  13. Waxx

Mud on Russians Roads hasn't changed in 50 years

Pycckuu is in the yellow.
  14. Waxx

Half-Life 2: Episode 1

I thought it kicked ass. <3 full HDR.
  15. Waxx

Bolt Action

For this, we use photoshop :)
  16. Waxx

Who is going? WWII weekend in Reading, PA

My re-enacting unit was invited to go but I don't think any of us will make it this year. I've heard it's a really good event though.
  17. Waxx

Bolt Action

There is nothing more rewarding than a good 91/30 kill.
  18. Waxx

The Official Art Thread

Some old stuff of mine done in Photoshop: Still getting used to drawing people.
  19. Waxx

The Official Art Thread

Art we made or just art in general?