• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

Developer Question: Squad Leader Spawning

Been meaning to start a thread on this, so kudos to the OP. Same here, it doesn't seem to have a rhyme or reason as to when it does work and doesn't. Other than when the SL dies. Wish I knew some kind of "rules" as to which the "Spawn on SL" mechanic works from. It would make for better...
  2. B

Joining priority.

SSD is a very valid argument as to why. I Have a Vertex 3 SSD, I load in with 0 Axis / 0 Allies showing when it comes time to choose a side. :) A hard drive is typically the biggest factor in loading a map for just about any game. You can have a beast of a CPU and GPU, but if you are still...
  3. B

Regarding performance

Thanks for the update, though the game has been running great for me. :cool:
  4. B

Sway got increased

Yea I thought the sway was increased from the beta as well.
  5. B

Tripwire Interactive's Next Venture

As other's have said, take RO1/RO2, fast forward 60 years ---> Red Orchestra: Modern Warfare. It could be the anti-COD. :) If they could keep the RO philosophies/mechanics and make a "modern" shooter, I would.......:D
  6. B

My name is Player746-something? It doesn't use my Steam profile?

Yeah I had to remove the colon from my Steam name in order for it to show my name.
  7. B

Spectate Squad Leader When Electing for Squad Respawn

+1. Though you can "Mouse 1" until you find your SL, but it would be more convenient if by default you are spectating your SL.
  8. B

Does anyone else filter out 'relaxed realism' servers?

Well having never played RO or any of these maps/gamemodes I prefer the relaxed realism servers otherwise I am using the 'T' and 'M' buttons a lot. But if I happen to join a realism server it's not a big deal. So to answer your question, no I do don't filter anything but "passworded and empty...
  9. B

Haven't you noticed the cheaters?

PB gets updated on a regular basis with new "detection rules". I don't think you understand it is a tool for hack detection, not prevention. It does not know someone is hacking unless that very same hack has been found by Evenbalance or submitted to Evenbalance and a new detection rule has...
  10. B

Haven't you noticed the cheaters?

PB catches wall hackers all the time.
  11. B

Question regarding stat tracking at retail release

If the server is "Ranked" I am assuming it means it will track stats and report them. As others have said there are certain settings that must be adhered to in order for the server to be "Ranked". I believe Yoshiro made a post a few days ago showing the settings.
  12. B

Too many SMG's and Semi-auto?

A stubborn soldier is a dead soldier. ;) JK. I prefer bolts too, but many times I find that no one wants to play the squad leader so I am stuck with smg/semi-auto rifle.
  13. B

checking fps

Type it into the console (~).
  14. B

[Question] Why does the game kick me out of my class?

I think it's actually a great idea. Namely because classes are limited, so if you want a certain class, you need to use a different class and do good with it. Also I like it because it forces players to play out of their comfort zone.