• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

RO New server running the RP Real Panzer Mod

The Real Panzer mod was originally created in Darkest Hour and was created for those who look to originality when it comes to tanking, RO and DH tanking is great and you have to say that it’s the best tanking game available. So What’s different about Real Panzer? The Tanks are now quite...
  2. S

RO Ostfront Artilery limits

[COLOR=#000000][COLOR=white]I have come across a problem that I can
  3. S

Level Design Bots Question about not including in custom Maps

Can anyone tell me what will happen if I do not put any AI (i.e. Bots) and pylon paths in my custom map? I assume servers would need to be cofigured with on bots to run the map, is this correct? Or will it simply not work?
  4. S

Level Design Arial Recon and Overhead map Orel At Dawn

I have taken a look at setting up the Over Head Map and read the tutorial, I have gimp but never used 3d type software before and would not know where to start!:o The ue3 set up for Areal recon is also totaly alien to me and also have no idea where to start!:o Taking my hat off and getting...
  5. S

Level Design Orel Map Spawn Sequence Problem

I have tried all sorts of Level Loaded combinations to get this to work but I cannot get the forward spawns to trigger when the required objectives are caped. What I am trying to achive is this:- Spawn Sequence Both teams start at Rear Spawn Initial setup South Lake Allies West...
  6. S

Level Design New Orel_At_Dawn Map

Have been working on this for some time now and its getting close but I do still have some problems to sort which I could do with some help on, will post these separately. The idea behind converting this one from Ost was to try and entice some of the old Ro1 Tankers into Ro2 and this was a...
  7. S

Level Design Fractured Static Meshes

I am trying to ceate a Bridge that can be damaged/destroyed with Tank HE shells and arty, I have created a static mesh and given it a collision, used the freacture tool and sliced saved the package and placed it in the map, set the destruction type in properties and done a lighting build, so far...
  8. S

Level Design Tank Spawning/Editor Problem new Orel Map

I have converted The Orel map from RO1 and its looking good but! I cannot add Player starts in the map at all. I have tried through contents browser and by right click in the map but nothing happens, so I coppied the 1st Tank spawn stuff from the TWI neutral Tank test map onto a clear area in...
  9. S

Adding Terrain Textures

Hi All, I have been moding maps in ro1 for 3 years and just started to make an all Tank map but im having trouble adding terrain textures, I have imported all the textures in the correct size etc and they appear ok in the browser, I have read all the posts I can find and found a nice tutorial on...
  10. S

[Crash] Game Hangs on Connecting screen

I have not been able to play the game in 2 weeks! (After the last update/patch). Have read all the posts ive found tried all sorts of things with no joy! Game server browser works fine but I noticed it dose not show player info in bottom right corner on any server on any mode. Also they do...