• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Can someone make a no respawn mutator for red ochestra 3.3 (old one)

You don't need a mutator to do this, you can do it by having 2 versions of each map and drop them in and out of rotation as required. Look in ROLevelInfo properties in each map and for each side set the re spawn limit to "0", (it's set at "150" as default). This means the player will not re...
  2. S

How to make bots go to ALL waypoints?

What you need is AI Scripts. If you look in say the Arad map you will find several (Silver box with AI Script on them). They allow you to command the bots to wait or goto etc but it can get a bit complicated. As an easier fix to this problem I adjust the objective priorities in the RO objective...
  3. S

Ladders in this game? Or is available through laddervolume?

Yes Its the ladder volume you need also the trigger up and down. Have a look in the Stugisov Farm map it has some working ladders in it.
  4. S

RO New server running the RP Real Panzer Mod

The Real Panzer mod was originally created in Darkest Hour and was created for those who look to originality when it comes to tanking, RO and DH tanking is great and you have to say that it’s the best tanking game available. So What’s different about Real Panzer? The Tanks are now quite...
  5. S

KF critical error

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=1287814&postcount=48 Read this it may help.
  6. S

General Protection Fault

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=1287814&postcount=48 Take a look here, not KF but same engine and structure. My guess is graphics control centre settings.
  7. S

Darkest Hour Returns!

Try the Real Panzer game mod server if you like Tanking and combined arms new things being done all the time.
  8. S

Does anyone here actually prefer RO2 tanking to RO?

I agree with all the comments from both sides but personally I don’t like ro2 tanking its ok but no where near as good as what I play now! Stock Ro1 was what it was great for the time then DH came along and was a little better but had its faults. I now play "DH Real Panzer mod" if you want to...
  9. S

"Terminated." I keep getting this and kicked from serves when I join them.

OK, This is a very emotive and hot topic with all sorts of posts/comments. All this got me to thinking about the legal aspect of this and after a bit of research it would appear that under UK, European law and international trade agreements, this could be termed as "Unfair contract amendment"...
  10. S

RO do you have old screenshot of server browser?

Ye, good old days of an un complicated game :) Ro2 for me has become far to complicated with too many game types and server options. Tanking which is my love is I'm sad to say very very poor for a game that is supposed to be the best WW2 out there. TWI have in my view concentrated on makeing...
  11. S

Terminate

Agreed, I was not suggesting it was stand alone sorry if I gave that Impression.
  12. S

Terminate

RO1 was sold in CD form and after small install linked to steam to download. Thats how I got mine.
  13. S

Terminate

I think he means TWI is the supplier and Valve/Steam are the distributor. RO2 is not a Valve game its a third party (TWI) game supplied through Valves Steam distribution system. It sounds like he is saying he bought the game in CD/DVD form and he cant play it due to a VAC ban I guess and...
  14. S

Tripwire and this patch involving VAC

Hmm! Not happy with some of the attitudes here. No one likes cheaters, but consider this; Lets say you got a speeding fine or a 3 month driving ban, you get your licence back, lesson learnt, and 3 or 4 years down the line and after being a good boy the government implements a new law which...
  15. S

RO2 Inexperienced commanders and squad leaders

Who said anything about far distance? It was mostly mid to close range, "shoot and move":) People play games for different reasons and get enjoyment doing what they like to do. For me its stying alive and killing as many enemy as possible without being killed, if I find myself in a cap all...
  16. S

I think people are starting to misunderstand my point here. What I am trying to say is that players can and should be able to play the way they want and if that dose not fit well on any particular server then they can find another, but the game should not be moded so as to discriminate against...
  17. S

I do not disagree, but if people want to play a particular role in a particular way then they have the right to do so and not be told how they should play, what role they should take or have restrictions placed on them.
  18. S

I think I am going to upset some folks here but having played RO Ost DH for 6 years and owned ROS from the start I would just like to say that in Ost the command structure was simply players talking to each other using VOIP with no one in charge and it worked well. The roles were just a name...