• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Fatal_Finn

Can't install custom maps via server

Can't install any custom maps by joining servers. Always get this error message: Downloading package [insert map name here] failed: error opening file. It's not that I can't find dl links for the map and install it myself, but I'd just like to know why downloading from server fails. Thanks in...
  2. Fatal_Finn

Jamming weapons

Couldn't find this from the stickied thread so decided to create an new one~ Would you like to see weapon jamming as a feature in RO2/RS? This game aims for realism but still the guns work perfectly all the time. By jamming I mean randomly shooting a ''dud'' or weapon fails to load new ammo...
  3. Fatal_Finn

[Question] Stats reseting

Hi. Should my stats be reseted already? I'm still rank 99 and have all unlocks to all weapons. I wouldn't otherwise complain, but I just hate that dual mag on MP40 and MG34.... So did I somehow miss the global stats reseting thing :P? Or is my stats reseting only delayed? Are there other...
  4. Fatal_Finn

[Error] Another server issue...

Hi. I'm having a weird bug or error or something. I go to the server browser, wait for couple of minutes to some servers show up. Then I pick up a server, something like 32/60. Then I klick ''join/ double klick on the server. Instead of connecting me to a server where I wanted to go, it...
  5. Fatal_Finn

[Error] Server browser issues

Hi. I have a problem with my server browser. I can't find any servers. Sometimes 2 or 10 when I start RO2 beta but when I press ''Refresh'' all those few servers disappear and don't reappear. Server browser shows ''0 servers found and 0 filtered''. Today, after downloading the patch for...