• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

Still feels like beta

Still clipping all over the place ESCAPE still does nothing to close console chat God-rays coming out of burning barell WTH That awful spawning interface still on. It does run better, but nothing to write home about Artillery still causes stuttering. And it still feels like devs have no idea...
  2. A

New Patch Feedback

I came here to write something sarcastic, but decided against it. Instead I'll just be honest. Once I payed to be in Beta, now I wouldn't play RO2 if you payed me. To be honest I am not even angry, just sad that you ruined WW2 for me as far as FPS genre goes, and writing these lines as I...
  3. A

About "RO2 Dying"

I expected RO2 to be my GOTY, and keep me entertained for many months, but instead... 40 euros, down the drain. Oh well... I also expected Skyrim to be a total BS, so I guess I'm even :D Wonder if all those "calm down, be patient, the game is still new, TWI is small company" people managed to...
  4. A

What level of performance should I be expecting?

Cool story http://www.overclock.net/nvidia/988583-vegas-sli-scaling-thread.html#post13094256
  5. A

Tried playing again

64 players... I join those serv. just to see how screwed I am. Half of them 64 men servers can barely run 32 men properly. Short of TWI doing its magic, I think you'd need next gen gfx for that :p Nvidia plans to bring GPU helping CPU when latter is trashing in Kepler. AMD will have...
  6. A

Tried playing again

Hehe that sound bug and the advice I read to lower sound settings was exactly the reason why I fired up RO2 in the 1st place. Can't say I noticed anything different, except (maybe) better fps when nothing happening around me (60 fps locked). Does LOW sound quality even changes anything in...
  7. A

Hey Ramm-Jaeger what happened to hero status & MkB42H/AVT40 being rare weapons?

If only the game was as messed up as forum moderation. Srsly, from what I've noticed this is one of the most democratic game forums ;)
  8. A

The most pathetic review I have ever read

Is that like a REAL BLACK DRAGON :D
  9. A

The most pathetic review I have ever read

Can't believe I got suckered into this realistic vs arcade talk. It's a SHOOTER for crying out loud. You move your mouse around and people die. How F realistic is that?
  10. A

Tried playing again

Hey Don, I appreciate you trying to help me. But :) ESCAPE not working on console chat, textures popping in and most retarded kill cam... you never noticed those? Cmonn be serious -- E5300 4GHz GTX 470
  11. A

Tried playing again

Ofc. had to connect through Steam server browser, because I have faulty router. Map was Pavlov's house. Regularly had to hit R more then once to reload (stood completely still btw). FPS was great, except when something important was happening around me. Like I got bayod 2 times from charging...
  12. A

Benchmark level in game

Any news about ^^ ? Working demorec possible this year?
  13. A

Artillery explosions

artillery... it better be realistic right down to the elementary particles interaction. , for all the hitching and fps dips that comes with it :cool:
  14. A

Blinded by nostalgia.

Sorry, CBA to read the rest of the post... Not after OP stated that the 5+ years old game which runs great on anything above toaster, has worse graphics than the brand new game that runs like a turtle on pretty much anything.
  15. A

TWI : Game play fixes, priority ?? involve us pls

How about including a little survey in the next RO2 update. Starting with the question: Would You like to take a Survey about Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad? I have a hunch that relevancy of such data will be far greater than 1% or what ever you're currently getting from this forum.
  16. A

[Info] Temporary Performance Gain

This poor game and us, the foolz that bought the game in the state that it is - have enough on their plates. So WTF are you doing here posting performance ups and downs, if clearly you have non-RO2 issues with your system :confused:
  17. A

[Error] Game runs SO MUCH WORSE after last patch.

Yup, runs almost as crappy as the worst Open Beta release. At this pace, RO2 is looking to be one helluva shooter.........by the year 2014 Surely you mean in the menu :o
  18. A

Last patch improved FPS but there are some wierd bugs!

Can't confirm any fps gains on my Dual Core. Quite the contrary. I've been away for a few days, came back, updated and it runs almost the same, only with a little bit more hitching then before. And that's down from LOW-ULTRA combination setting to LOW-MEDIUM. Bulldozer and Sandy Bridge E will...
  19. A

Does this game have a manual?

Yes, with RO2 you never know what you gonna discover next. Bug or a feature, it's up to you. No hand holding
  20. A

SVT40 is WRONG. please fix it!

I agree. We are in luck. The gun looks real :rolleyes: