• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

Thats how you do it !

Close your server (you don't want to be bothered), fill it with bots (preferably on the most retarded level), increase the round time (1 hour ... the more the boring) and FIRE AWAY ! A future Hero of Stalingrad is born ... on fast-forward.
  2. G

Profile Stats improvements

What I'm going to propose next is more important than what appears first time you look at it. This improvements are much more than graphical or statistical improvements, they are psychological ! If this improvements will be accepted more people will enjoy RO2 better, the gameplay will improve...
  3. G

[Error] Glitch/Exploit in Barracks

Catagory: level design Reproducibility: Yes (see below) Summary: A glitch in a wall in NCO Barracks gives the player the ability see and shoot through wall without being seen or killed by grenade (could be killed by bullets though - I haven't tested that) Description: There is a "transparent"...
  4. G

[Tuning] Mab balances (mostly reinforcements)

Hey guys, I'll link you a thread from General Discussion, quite long but quite important imo. Hope you'll reconsider some of the last decision regarding reinforcements at least. http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=72132
  5. G

Worst map balancing I've seen in my life !

(Yeah it's big ... so is my deception atm) When I played it in beta I said (referring to the map balancing): "hmm ... not very good, but they will improve it over time". I wasn't even thinking that the balancing will only get worst. This is the game with the worst balancing I've played in my...
  6. G

[Error] G41 Scoped and SVT-40 Scoped graphical errors

Catagory: Art Reproducibility: Always Summary: 2 problems, well actually one in 2 places: the scope is not drawn on the art that represents the weapons. Basically it's the same art as a "normal"/non-scoped G41 and SVT. Description: I just got two screenshots for the G41 Scoped but the SVT-40...
  7. G

[Error] Firefight scores are sometimes bugged

Well ... it happened again last night. That's the third time I get this so I just have to report :) Catagory: Code Reproducibility: Sometimes I got this 3 rounds out of ... let's say 30 or so that I played ... Summary: Sometimes, after the round ends in Firefight, the team with a smaller...
  8. G

Leveling with bots should be forbidden !

I just went on a server to check something. 4 people on Axis and 2 bots vs 6 bots on Russians. The bots seemed more stupid than usual (do they have "stupidity" levels that can be changed ?). Anyway the idea was that the Axis guys just leveled without a care in the world, playing pistols even...
  9. G

Whats with the arty on Red October ?

On the biggest map I have 10 minutes cooldown for arty, (I think) 5 for mortar. What's the logic ?! EDIT: Ok, I checked - for germans the mortar takes 4 minutes, the arty takes 10 (that's ten) !
  10. G

[Error] Cap zones appear enlarged on maps

Catagory: 2d art Reproducibility: always Summary: Cap zones appear larger than they actually are Description: THIS BUG IS PRESENT ON ALL MAPS ! When pressing M you can see that the borders of the cap zones are not where they should be. This makes the cap zones appear larger than they actually...
  11. G

Bug or feature ?! (Firefight)

So here is the story: First round out of 3 in Firefight Grain Elevator. Axis score 57 points, Allies 56. Allies win :| Is there something else beside total round points ? I want to say that I checked this score with 3 seconds before the round ended and it was the same 57-56 for the germans...
  12. G

[Error] Broken singleplayer achivements

As some already said these are the singleplayer achivements that don't work: (I played the Campaign on Hero if it matters ...) Ah .. and they also didnt work before the reset.
  13. G

[Error] Weapon progress screen

Catagory: 2D Art Reproducibility: Always Description: The pictures for the G41 scoped and SVT40 scoped are actually from the non-scoped versions.
  14. G

[Error] Invisible wall/thing on Pavlov's

Catagory: Art Reproducibility: Always Description: Check starting second 18 of the movie. Although it seems I've stoped, I'm actually trying to sprint but something is blocking me. Old bug actually ... invisible obstacle in Pavlov's - YouTube
  15. G

218 MB beta update

Just had beta updated. Any release notes ?
  16. G

The new (retarded) minimap [beta server]

Why would you break something that worked ?! I don't remember seeing a topic in this forum concerning the minimap. Why the need to "improve" it ?! In the "old" (fortunately) still present minimap it was simple: you had to go forward [PIC 1], minimap indicated North/12 o'clock [PIC 2]. Now, in...
  17. G

[Error] Red October - Commander and ... Tank Commander

I somehow managed to be also a tank commander and a Commander. Don't know exactly how or what I did: I wanted tank and then I choosed Commander, really don't know how I did - I realised after a minute. Anyway I could force-respawn people, not sure about using the radio from the tank :)
  18. G

[Error] Another (different) achievement bug

Can't progress at Assault and Commander classes. Actually, these are the 2 classes that I have with Level 5 ... so it could have something to do with the levels, not classes.
  19. G

[Error] P 38 showed me ... arty kill

I shot someone with the P 38 and it showed me the arty kill. Never had this problem in 100+ hours of gameplay. I wasn't even Commander. Happened in Barracks. I know it's not important, but it stayed on my mind. REMEMBER: One time bug !
  20. G

[Tuning] Battlefield Commision is broken ... for a long time now

Battlefield Commision is broken (I think it's broken, please don't tell me it's a "feature") for 2-3 weeks now, after second or third patch of the beta as far as I remember. What's broken ? Well, you can't take a role that's already taken. It will actually say that: "The role is already taken"...