• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

For the tread-heads: tanks explained?

The tanks are screwed, don't bother.
  2. G

Server Servers crashing

There seems to be a problem when the vehicles are enabled. Look into that. It happens a lot more on maps with tanks and/or tanks are enabled on the server.
  3. G

Poll About Max Player Counts And Server Performance

I always said this game was better on 60 players, both from the maps and performance point of view. 50 is too low.
  4. G

Constant Negativity DESTROYS TWI/RO2 Community

More censorship FTW ! Worst than communists ...
  5. G

Poll: Server owners changing realism mode

+1 I bet half of those who voted don't even have a server.
  6. G

The best RO2 server for bot farming?

Uninstall the game, it's better for everyone.
  7. G

Grain elevator, Protected Area

If anything Grain should see some axis improvements. To get back on the topic: "the nazis are able to strafe around" because you're not defending your flanks, that's your fault. There are not 7 ways for the axis to get inside, there are 2 or 3, if you cant defend that then happy losing. Like...
  8. G

How many have installed beta and playtest?

Just played the beta (classic mode): fail on so many levels it's actually sad. Maybe I'll detaliate later, I'm too depressed now.
  9. G

Join the beta they say ... Installed beta: - no server on the server browser - 4 players online according to the server browser screen
  10. G

most teams do not even try to win

The guy with more points is playing to win. Capping is the hardest thing to do. "Flanking", "suppressing" and other bull**** terms for CAMPING is not playing to win. On most maps only the MGs and the sniper shouldn't be preocupated with the capping, all others, including Commander should. The...
  11. G

+1 I can't even imagine how the gameplay will degrade. Now, in a full server with 64 guys, I have the "pleasure" of seeing: "Multiple cap bonus: +3" - meaning 3 guys capped an objective. How many will cap in the classic ? 1 ? Classic mode is for campers and there are a lot of these in the...
  12. G

most teams do not even try to win

+1. You can get somewhere between 3 to 7 points killing someone from/in a cap-zone and 10+ points when you cap but campers will camp forever. They prefer having 30 points at the end of the match as long as they could hide somewhere trying to make some kills.
  13. G

Beta Map [Map] TE-Arad 2 (Beta3)

Love the new (beta) version: way less foggy (almost no fog from what I see :|), the new dirt is way less red, more "earthy" texture, the rocks look better, I can see way more clearer inside buildings, nice addition to the plains making them more suitable to attack and defense by infantry. I...
  14. G

killed 40 tanks in one round

Nothing like killing bots ...
  15. G

Empty Browser

You have to wait 30 seconds or so ... I think it's Steam related.
  16. G

[Error] Building B1 objective on Commissars

First of all, it's Building 81 ... not that it matters too much. Second, on Spartanovka russians choose not to defend the Gullies, it's not that it's capped before they get there. From a distance point-of-view, the russian initial spawn is 2 seconds closer than that of the germans. On...
  17. G

Disable 64 player servers for the good of the community?

I think 60 would be perfect. Would help latency, be more suitable for the maps and maybe people would spread on more servers. Anyway, 64 players was advertised as a "feature" of this game and they will not change it.
  18. G

On my way out

Cya dude, enjoy life !
  19. G

Ro2 Global Achievements stats.

It works only if after you call arty you keep your binoculars in your hand. One of the achivements where Steam "doesn't count". I earn it in FF ... and killing more humans than bots ^^ You need to make 100 kills in a game. This one really works. What's the problem here ? It's broken. I got...
  20. G

SP Achievements???

They are, except Stonewall.