• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. O

BF3 and why I will play RO2 more

The only bug i could see is the fact that it doesn't look like BF game to me, not anywhere near related to BF2. Then i spent 10 minutes of my life trying to find how to change my settings. Then i figured i had to join a game and spawn to open up the menu, after that i started going through the...
  2. O

RO2 and why I will play BF3 more

I guess you missed the part where we can't bind mouse and you have to join a game and spawn to access the settings and it will reset if you get killed, while trying to figure out why those tards won't let us bind our mouses, like every decent FPS out there in the past. BF3 is nothing but a tool...
  3. O

RO2 and why I will play BF3 more

All that and they couldn't even figure out how to include mouse binds. :rolleyes:
  4. O

Where the players gone ?

Tried it yesterday and it's a big fail, couldn't even bind my mouse buttons. had to start a game to change my settings which kept resetting after i got spawn killed, the game launch in windowed mode from a web browser.. Fail is going to fail hard. doesn't even look like a BF game at all. You can...
  5. O

Cracking sounds

Yeah it's called audio clipping, Where many sounds overlap each other and reach DB so high that it clips and make the speakers crackle. i'm not 100% sure it's that though in the game. In audio editing and music we use compressor to limit the sound from peaking into a certain DB wall. Or we...
  6. O

Daily updates from TWI

Actually that'll make things worse. It would just turn into a look at me and my problem is worst than yours contest.
  7. O

RO2 video with ultra quality settings!

No depth of field, no bloom, no post-processing and some light stuttering with what seem to be an almost empty server (can't hear many gunshots or anything happening in the distance). Congrats.
  8. O

A List you don't want to end up on

Oh damn, they caught a 2.FJg guy. I see them often playing and i played on their server a few times, guess i'll remove it from my favs and TK headshot them on sight.
  9. O

RO2 Updating Coming Today

Yep, sounds great alright. RO2 Sound Test - YouTube On another note, the game runs alot better since last patch, but the sounds need fixing asap.
  10. O

[Error] MKB sound issue?

Here's another video from steam forums RO2 Sound Test - YouTube
  11. O

[Error] Broken MKB sound

Here's one, from steam forums RO2 Sound Test - YouTube ALOT of people have this problem including me, it can lead to crashes and soundcard not working anymore. Mine sometimes start to make electronic noise and slowly fade out until i hear nothing.
  12. O

[Error] Sounds problems ?!

Same problem for me and other peoples, there's already alot of threads about it. Also seem related to micro stutters, fps spikes and loud bangs, like all sounds playing at the same time.
  13. O

Audio crackling

Yeah i have same problem and it seems alot of people, there's a thread about it in the steam forum and a video. The audio glitches, screeching seems directly related to game micro stutters and fps spikes, loud bang (like all sound playing at the same time) when entering the game, etc...
  14. O

[Error] Stutter when firing certain weapons

I have this as well, and it seems related to the sounds problems that surfaced a few patches back with audio screeching and weird glitch noise. There's a thread about it in the steam forum and a video. I'm pretty sure that's what cause the micro stuttering and fps spike we have experienced so far.
  15. O

Global Stats Reset

Obviously i will lose stats i worked hard for and earned the legit way, like i said i had 29 honor, rifles level 25 and mp-40 level 9... That's alot of kills and matches mate.... close to 500 kills if not slightly higher. and now it's like 4900 kills and 1100 deaths, which is a similar ratio i...
  16. O

Global Stats Reset

I've just noticed my stats got FUBAR'd, recently. I think yesterday i thought it was strange i got the mp-40 dual mags. Looked at my stats this morning and my k/d ratio is roughly the same but it's about 10 times higher, i went from honor 29 to 73. rifle from 25 to 33, mp-40 from 9 to 30...
  17. O

ROEngine.ini Tweak Guide - confirmed improvement

Most of these tweaks don't work, your title said ''confirmed improvement'' and you're thread is filled with may or may not, maybe and not sure. You'll just make people have more trouble than they already have. There's already a bunch of people in the support section spamming they have problem...
  18. O

[Error] Stats and Options bug (screen)

It's because you are forcing AA with 3rd party app, Nividia inspector? I did that and all my menus were blank. turn it off if you want your menus back.
  19. O

Global Stats Reset

Uhmm, that sucks for alot of people, but i don't have this stat problem. I've been playing mostly on TWI servers and worked my butt off and would pretty much like to keep my stats/unlocks. Maybe optional reset would be wiser or none at all. Thank you.
  20. O

How's your performance?

Kind of biased since it's all about your graphic settings. You need a beast to play on Ultra especially with bigger maps.