• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. ro2player

A thought on encouraging teamwork and squad cohesion

War is chaos...Best players are players who know how to use this chaos. Spawn on Squad Leader is firstly a moral factor who unit the squad. Spawn on Squad Leader create pocket of resistance or line of front inside line of front. Squad is an entity inside the battle. And so, you miss the...
  2. ro2player

RO2 Disciplinary uniform for cheaters/hackers

Let's say : first idea -Cannibal soldiers (for russians and germans teamkillers) second idea -Hiwis for Germans soldiers (for germans teamkillers) soviet penal uniform for russians soldiers
  3. ro2player

Wait, wait, Spawn on SL is a tactical advantage incarnated by SL... You don't understand SL if you don't understand Spawn on SL. I think you miss the point of a SL. SL is a moral factor inside the battle and on battlefield. I defend Spawn on SL. It's a tactical weapon. SL is a moral...
  4. ro2player

Tea_and_Crumpets, No. I disagree. You give a bad idea. Points should be given to the soldiers who do their job - I mean soldiers who followed orders given by SL. Following orders of SL is not same thing than following SL. Example : Stalingradkessel in axis, order defend A Soldiers fight...
  5. ro2player

The Future of Tanking! (or maybe not?)

SU 122 come in late 42 also. It a counter part of Stug III. Marder is counter part of SU 76.
  6. ro2player

First look at the MG42 and the New Tanks

Remenber me few guys saying when you can have medium or heavy tank it's more interesting to kill enemy tank with medium than with heavy tank.
  7. ro2player

RO2 Real HHL 3 and Geballte Ladung

HHL 3 is used and throw look like Geballte Ladung - German Anti tank Grenade. So why not : 1) - HHL 3 switch by Geballte Ladung. 2) - and finish to create HHL 3 with real magnetic system ?
  8. ro2player

Combined Arms

- Work is slow and more difficult. Your idea is good. I am ok with it. - Remenber also Game start in July - August 1942. Blitzkrieg were applied. Game starts in end of second battle of Kharkov. Battle was in open field. Battle become close combat battle in Stalingrad. but even in outskirst of...
  9. ro2player

The Future of Tanking! (or maybe not?)

- Stug III. - Panzer II - Kfz 13 with mg - Sdkfz 221 with mg - Sdkfz 250. - not a SU 76 but : Why not a SU 122 ? SU 122 - T 60 - BT 7 - Ba 20 - Ba 64 - m3 half track for soviet. - Japanese Halftrack - Type 1 Ho-Ha - riding on tank - Add experience for tank and vehicle Yep. And...
  10. ro2player

RO2 Bushes - camouflaged panzer

Ok Chocolate Jesus. Ok Twrecks.
  11. ro2player

RO2 Bushes - camouflaged panzer

Bushes - camouflaged panzer Bushes to hid Panzer. Give us ability to panzercrew to hid panzer with bushes. An example : to camouflaged a panzer, all the panzercrew need to open their windows and push a button (use button ?) It's mean : to camouflaged a panzer, a big part of crew must be...
  12. ro2player

RO2 News about gamemode Skirmish ?

- Ok. Bring us Panzer III T 70 and MG 42 is good idea ;) I prefer to have Panzer III T 70 and MG 42 than skirmish mode. And I think I am not alone. Thank you for the job you already done. (especially the Sdkfz 251) Good luck to you in your work. - I have understand Skimirsh is necessary...
  13. ro2player

Moe, My first answer : Where i said to NOT FIGHT against them. WHen, they return they have special uniform. WHere i wirtten to NOT FIGHT CHEATERS AND HACKERS ? We must ban them AND WHAT I SAID : "IT'S NOT ENOUGH !!" My second answer : Me also. Me also. But fighting against cheaters and...
  14. ro2player

RO2 News about gamemode Skirmish ?

News about gamemode Skirmish ?
  15. ro2player

Pointe Du Hoc?

Gervaise Brook-Hampster, About New Factions : I would say Romanian Army - For Ro2. I would say Australians (...or Gurkhas) - For RS.
  16. ro2player

WHO can have sympathy for cheaters - these people who ruins game ? So Tripwire should had a special uniform to this "kind" of players. Ban them, it's ok, and when they come back give them also during a limited period a special uniform. Disciplinary uniform in Russian. (same for German...
  17. ro2player

What We Are Up To - New Hardware To The Front

- Day of defeat is inside Italy. - in an add on of Medal of Honor you fight Italians. - In a mod of RO : Mare Nostrum. Poland is NEVER represented on FPSs. (i mean : Poland of early period. Not Poland of late war period of the battle of Warsaw) In 1939 you have Russians, Germans and...
  18. ro2player

RO2 Game mode : Stalingrad

...I didn't said German didn't suffer of attrition. Same for Russians was right here...and with the Volga in the back who doesn't really help the supply. Russians had a lot of rifles but not the required bullet. I am not talking only for Stalingrad in this point but for 1941 1942 battles...