• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. TheGoden

About RO Ladder Closing

Suck a dick, Gibson.
  2. TheGoden

TWI poll results: realism

Tripwire doesn't give a **** what anyone thinks.
  3. TheGoden

The game is dead threads are dead!

Shut the **** up, Zips.
  4. TheGoden

Pistol only

f.u.c.k you zips
  5. TheGoden

Thoughts about Ro2

That's your subjective opinion, not fact. I would have to disagree with you. The gun and gameplay is way to "Twitch" for a realism WW2 shooter.
  6. TheGoden

BS Voice Chat

They still wouldn't use it. I went into the config files and forced VOIP off. I got so tired of hearing choppy, garbled, messy audio from peoples $5 microphones about garbage that isn't even related to the game. Or people that join 5 minutes from the map ending and act like they can boss...
  7. TheGoden

A question...

As someone pointed out earlier, he checked the game files and found out the mbk42 was added in 2010. It wasn't in the game before. It was something added when Tripwire decided to "appeal to larger audiences". But yeah, they obviously did not even spend 5 seconds thinking about the consequences...
  8. TheGoden

The Support Forum.

Yoshi, you cannot blame people for getting upset when there is only like one or two developer posts every few days and the VAST majority of threads are left unanswered and/or locked.
  9. TheGoden

Apartments: Move cap back to the park (not ruins)

How would that work? Beyond the ruins there is very little cover for the Russians.
  10. TheGoden

People that just started to play

You know there are now more people complaining about complainers than there are people legitimately complaining? Congrats, you're now part of the problem you speak of. ROOST was the product of a mod. It did not have much marketing at all let alone the marketing of a AAA title. It was the...
  11. TheGoden

List of Upgrades

Oh joy. More fancy toys for the Germans are nothing for the Russians. What a joke.
  12. TheGoden

Inside Gaming Daily RO2 Review

Stopped reading at the point where he said delayed kill messages are a "bug". I also don't see how every match can descend into a sniper shooting-fest when there is only 1 sniper class slot. I personally dislike RO2 and think it has many problems, but I really have to ask: What has this guy...
  13. TheGoden

How to have fun

I had joined the TGW server, and they were bot farming and had stacked everyone on the Axis side. (Including 1 TGW admin). I joined the Allied side (Mostly because I did not know they were bot farming at the time) and proceeded to kick their arses. Mostly because they were in exposed positions...
  14. TheGoden

What side you up for?

You clearly do not know your history then.
  15. TheGoden

What side you up for?

I play on the side that needs players, and so should everybody else. If you do not do this then you are a terrible player and deserve to be banned from servers.
  16. TheGoden

Game running well and having fun on maps - Trolls are weird

Yeah! All those people with technical problems and/or can't play the game are all "trolls"! Seriously, the people complaining about the complainers are actually getting monumentally annoying. Get off your high-horse please.
  17. TheGoden

Semi Automatic Rifles and...

Not exactly. All the admins can do is limit the weapon and class rank levels. This will remove the guns such as AVT40 and mbk42 but you will also lose your other unlocks such as the PPSH drum or the sight-hood removal.
  18. TheGoden

Rare, mythological creature known as RO2 SDK

The SDK also presents another problem: I'm not interested in redownloading several gigs worth of the stock maps just because some people did some minor variations of them with whatever modification THEY prefer.
  19. TheGoden

No amount of bug fixing can fix the progression system.

What the heck do you mean by "whose version of realism is right?" The real realism is right. You know, like what actually took place during the battle of Stalingrad. Sheesh, that's all we're asking for. IT'S.NOT.COMPLICATED.