• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Bandages

They definitely need to increase the time it takes to bandage a wound.
  2. D

Danzig 24/7 servers threaten to ruin this game.

lol, I've rarely played Apartments. I've played Barracks and Spartanovksa far more.
  3. D

list your hardware in this thread if game runs perfect for you

Well, it doesn't run perfect in terms of framerate, but it's perfectly playable and I don't have the suttering that people complain about. AMD Phenom II x4 965 @ 3.6ghz 6GB DDR3 HD 6870
  4. D

Most Accurate Review So Far.

Wall of text
  5. D

MG36 firing modes?

Doesn't the middle mouse button fire in semi-auto?
  6. D

ROEngine.ini Tweak Guide - confirmed improvement

This worked beautifully for me. I set maxsmoothedframerate to 50. Btw, make sure to set the file to read only.
  7. D

[Suggestion]To much STG and AVT

Am I the only one who thinks the mkb42 is not so powerful? I do agree that they should be limited for variety's sake though.
  8. D

Our Age Range?

I'm 24. Voted 26-31
  9. D

Defrag or to no defrag?

If you verify integrity of game cache first, the defrag will take like a second
  10. D

The music is..

The music itself is awesome, but it's too distracting. It completely ruins the immersion for me and it doesn't allow me to hear all the sounds that would help me win. I like to feel like I'm actually there, not like I'm watching a war movie, so I want to hear every subtle explosion in the...
  11. D

Server Browser Incorrect

This is happening to me as well.
  12. D

Patch is out

Not getting any sound now.