• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

MKB42 firing sound has been messed up since beta

Hello. This game has come a long way since beta and I will say it is very enjoyable now and I play it often. However, there has been a sound bug in this game since beta that bothers me every time I play. Who ever recorded the MKB42 gun firing sound messed up I guess or something. Ive tried it...
  2. M

Minimal Hud option, sort of like Declutter my HUD

This game would benefit SO MUCH from having something like the decluter my hud mutator incorporated into the game. It should honestly just be in the options for the user to to set to their own liking. I personally don't like seeing names above all of the players, it ruins my immersion. But...
  3. M

Game freezes and crashes when mic button is pressed.

Hello. In RO2 it use to make the game just freeze for about a minute when you pressed the microphone button for the first time in that server. Now, ever since rising storm the game freezes and I lose connection to server bringing me back to the main menu. Please help me fix this glitch!
  4. M

Pings are very unstable.

My ping in the same server can jump from 80's to high 200's. It is very unstable and makes it hard to accurately lead people off. Any one else? Please help.
  5. M

Good job on fixing up this game! I'm enjoying it.

As someone who pre-ordered this game, i completely gave up on it. I basically considered it dead. I reinstalled the other day. I'm actually having a lot of fun. With players actually on servers (instead of bots) and most of the glitches FINALLY fixed I can say RO2 is finally playable. I'm glad...
  6. M

Bayonets? Are they a fixed feature forever?

I played in the beta and this was an issue then too. The bayonet once achieved, can NEVER be removed. Will this ever be an option? Or is it just not worth the effort? Or is it a game engine issue? I just figured it would be in the game by now. Thanks. (sry if there is a 1000 threads on this...
  7. M

Performance fix may be coming next month.

I have a strange feeling drivers that support RO2 will help a lot in the performance. And I just read this. http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=209859&st=0&p=1296719&#entry1296719 We can only hope. :IS2:
  8. M

[Error] Game runs SO MUCH WORSE after last patch.

Specs: gtx 460 sli q9550 at 3.7ghz 4gigs of ddr3 ram 790i mobo 1000w psu The game use to run pretty bad as well. Around 40-60 fps, with dips down to 30. Now the game will NEVER EVER get above 50 fps, and theres dips down to 20! This happen to anyone else? :(
  9. M

Will there ever be a way to remove mp40/II or bayonet?

I'd like to NOT use these upgrades and stick with the original weapons. How do I do this?
  10. M

How do I stop using bayonet?!

I think it looks bad, is there some way to go back to not having a bayonet? Why cant we detatch it? :(
  11. M

The AA in game looks terrible!

For some reason if you enable say 16xq AA in Nvidia control panel then the menus all go blank! This is terrible because then you cant change class weapons ever. But playing with the in game AA gives me a headache because everything in the distance is all flickery and stuff. Just wondering if...
  12. M

Already stopped playing?

I just can't make myself play this anymore. It is so close to being one of the greatest PC games ive ever played but it is riddles with performance issues, bugs, and a lot of missing features. Anyone else just stop playing too? I've noticed the online players is less than yesterday, so I assume...
  13. M

[Error] Cant see Game options, controls, or input

But i can see video options. The others are just blank pages. What do?:confused:
  14. M

Native voices?

I can't find where the native voice options are. I seriously cant stand the english speaking russian and german soldiers. Was this removed from the game? Is it in the game but hidden somewhere? Will it be patched in later? :confused:
  15. M

Why are pings so high?

Will they be lower when the full game is released? I have really good internet and I live in Dallas, tx. I can always find a server with like 40 or less ping, but in RO2 i'm lucky with 100 or higher. Is this the same for everyone?
  16. M

HUGE fps boost, no need to change graphics

Unfortunately this will probably only work for people who have SLI systems, but try running the video cards in Alternate Frame Rendering 2. It gave me like a 15 fps boost. Im running 2 gtx 460 1gb, and Im getting around 50-60 fps constant, with dips down to 40. A lot better than before.
  17. M

SLI confirguation with RO2 beta?

I have 2 gtx 460 1gb in SLI. And I'm pretty sure the beta is only using one card. Is this a game issue or a driver issue? Will SLI be supported on full release? Thanks. (Also, this game is amazing, well worth the wait, GREAT job tripwire!)