• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Clot grabbing megathread

This is why it sucks, not only does it get old fast, but when you get spun around multiple times in a row it is very nauseating.
  2. M

Clot grabbing megathread

REMOVE IT It is one of the most disorienting things I have ever experienced in a video game, I don't like it at all.
  3. M

kf2 gore video ruined kf1 for me...

I just watched the gore videos. I am now more excited for KF2 than I was for sure. I LOVED Soldier of Fortune back in the day. I can't wait to play this!
  4. M

MKB42 firing sound has been messed up since beta

Hello. This game has come a long way since beta and I will say it is very enjoyable now and I play it often. However, there has been a sound bug in this game since beta that bothers me every time I play. Who ever recorded the MKB42 gun firing sound messed up I guess or something. Ive tried it...
  5. M

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

I've said it before, and we all know it already, but... THIS NEEDS TO BE WHITELISTED! WHY HASN'T THIS BEAUTIFUL MOD MADE IT INTO THE FULL GAME?! I've been able to play this once with about 10 other people, and it was more fun than any RO2 game i've ever played simply due to immersion factors...
  6. M

Been playing with bots for a while now. I love this mod. I don't think I can go back to normal RO2 now. Is there a chance the devs might implement this into the full game? Shooting the K98 really felt like I was firing a rifle that packed a punch. Keep up the great work!
  7. M

When are they going to add these sounds to the full game???!? EVERYONE can clearly tell that these sounds are infinitely times better than the stock RO2 sounds.
  8. M

RO2 Low Frames for a good card..

Yeah its pretty bad. But its better than the 10-20 FPS I was getting when this game first launched. THAT was unplayable. The game usually starts out running at a solid 62 fps, but then drops to 30-40 after a couple of maps. GTX 580 here
  9. M

Will we see the U.S. in Europe?

I've been playing a lot of RO2 and RS lately. I really feel like a Western front, or a US vs Germany WW2 expansion needs to be made to RO2. It would add a nice well rounded balance to the game. Eastern, West, Pacific. RO2 would be THE place to go for all your ww2 FPS needs. :D
  10. M

A proposal : A NO HUD mutator or event or something

This has seriously made the game 1000x better. I stopped played because the names above everyones head bothered me so much. Thank you.
  11. M

Minimal Hud option, sort of like Declutter my HUD

This game would benefit SO MUCH from having something like the decluter my hud mutator incorporated into the game. It should honestly just be in the options for the user to to set to their own liking. I personally don't like seeing names above all of the players, it ruins my immersion. But...
  12. M

Game freeze when using Voicechat?

I have this same issue. I've tried everything, please fix this.
  13. M

Game freezes and crashes when mic button is pressed.

I did that on both the sound and the mic settings, it did not fix it.
  14. M

[Question] how to fix mic freeze problem?

I am having the same problem, but my freq settings are already at 44100 Anyone manage to fix this bug?
  15. M

Game freezes and crashes when mic button is pressed.

Hello. In RO2 it use to make the game just freeze for about a minute when you pressed the microphone button for the first time in that server. Now, ever since rising storm the game freezes and I lose connection to server bringing me back to the main menu. Please help me fix this glitch!
  16. M

RS What do you think of the Garand sights?

As a M1 Garand owner I will +1 it as well. It is fine the way it is. Better than most games.
  17. M

Declutter My HUD Mutator - Try it out!

Please add this to the game. It would be glorious!!!!!!!
  18. M

Final Release Declutter My HUD

Awesome. Is there any way to get this to work without the server needing it? This is how the game should have been originally.
  19. M

RS Flamethrower guy kind of fast?

I agree with this. The americans definitely have an edge with so many semi-autos and flame throwing iron man.