• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. LMAOser

Bot Servers

Does anyone know of any servers with bots out there? There isn't a single server on my favorites list that has more than ten players at a time anymore. The only servers that seem to be occupied are either always full or have terrible ping.
  2. LMAOser

The German Soldier

I know this is kind of late and behind-the-times, but I just can't get over how ridiculous the German soldier looks on the box art. I think "OMG German SWAT" was a correct characterization. At least the character models in the actual game look better.
  3. LMAOser

Out in the Kessel

I think the emphasis on Stalingrad for this game, at least until a DLC comes along or the modding community gets to work on something just as awesome, is great. Stalingrad is definitely known for its bitter street-fighting, which is mostly what Tripwire apparently wanted to recreate (aside from...
  4. LMAOser

Weapon Upgrade Question

I've been exclusively using the K98, because I want to get it completely upgraded before I start using other weapons. In particular, I want to upgrade the K98 by removing the sight hood, which is listed as upgrading at level 25. When I'm in the weapon stats screen, it says that I'm currently on...
  5. LMAOser

If you had to rate RO2 today...

what score would you give the game on a scale of 1-10, with ten being perfection? Why? I'm aware that this won't be an exact science since we are still in the beta and numerous bugs that adversely affect gameplay persist. There are many issues that will definitely sway judgement, so try and...
  6. LMAOser

Beta Map Rotation

I hope this hasn't already been asked before, but will this current set of multiplayer maps be with us on the beta until the game launches, or will we be updated with another round of maps before the game is released in another week or so?
  7. LMAOser

MG Position Freeze

Catagory: animation, level design? 1) Join a server with map Apartments and FallenFighters 2) Utilize any mounted machine gun position Reproducibility: Sometimes Summary: Sometimes player freezes when trying to utilize a mounted machine gun position. Description: This bug occurs when...
  8. LMAOser

Alternative Color Scheme for Colorblindness

I love the beta and it really looks like the game is going to be great. But I have noticed that RO2 is using a lot of colored labels, unlike RO:OST. This is very problematic for people like me who have colorblindness, especially red/green. I spoke with another player today who is also...