• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

Test out the MG-42 and New Tanks in the Rising Storm Beta

If i remember correctly in RO1 there were modded in vehicles which separated the G in early and late. But thats a rather minor thing. Sorry i formulated that a bit bad. Of course the L/60 had more penetration, but all in all its performance was still very far from sufficient. As i said i...
  2. B

Test out the MG-42 and New Tanks in the Rising Storm Beta

As the games focuses on Stalingrad(yes in my opinion also a bad decision) it should show the Panzer IV as it was most likely during Stalingrad. Most of the older Pz. IV got uparmoured after Stalingrad. Even if one doesn't apply the factor that one doesn't care about Stalingrad, an uparmouring of...
  3. B

Soviet Union ally with Germany ww2?

At least it freed the Sudetendeutschen from a state they didn't want to be part of. Also given the genocide in 45 i can understand the Sudetendeutschen wanted to get out of Czechoslovakia as early as 38.
  4. B

The ultimate thread of rare photos with rare/captured stuff.

Looks like a K98b to me.
  5. B

RO2 Horrible Histories

850k???
  6. B

ww1 vs modern weapons

Yes, begause people under fire tend to jsut throw fire in general direction of enemy. There is only a minority really aiming.
  7. B

[Game] War Thunder

YAK-9T is to OP. Any subhuman can fly it and totally own the map with it.
  8. B

About the King Tiger

The Tiger II which got allegedly rammed was Tiger 112 of the 1./503. According to the tank's gunner a close combat evolved with knowone really knew were was front and back. Artillery of both sides shot in middle of the combat zone. The quite fresh commander of the Tiger, panicked and let the...
  9. B

RO2 Give SL his machine pistol back.

Why does the SL in classic have no machine pistol? As a role a Gruppenf
  10. B

What # Most Enjoyable?

32 Players, its more fun to me. Sadly is seem to be the only person with this opinion.
  11. B

[Movie] Unsere M

**** i am really sorry. totally forgot about it
  12. B

[Movie] Unsere M

What annoyed me most were the main characters. Their whole behaviour annoyed me so much. I have only seen like half of part one and whole part 3 and even this was enough to dislike them. I don't know why they didn't base the main characters on the average german of the time. [spoiler]Greta: The...
  13. B

[Game] ArmA 3, for real

The server browser is just as ****ty as it was in ARMA II atm. :mad:
  14. B

[Game] ArmA 3, for real

Danke.
  15. B

[Game] ArmA 3, for real

i have a AMD Phenom II 955 3,2Ghz 8192mb RAM Radeon HD6900 series with 751mb RAM can i run the game well with halfway decent grafics or shouldn't i buy it?
  16. B

Melee suggestion

Of course the lack of this option is simply stupid. As well a thing which should be added as soon as possible. To be honest this is an bad attempt to be funny. Spades were in wide use during WW2, just as bayonets were. But maybe we can remove the bayonet, too. There are enough of texts from...
  17. B

Melee suggestion

Considering the widespread use of spades in WW2 close combat, i would suggest the adding of the spade as a melee weapon. Of course adding in the advantages of a spade would be out of the scope of the game. So it would be nice if a class which has an pistol avaiable would be abled to take a spade...
  18. B

The Mkb42(H)

http://www.bild.bundesarchiv.de/cross-search/search/_1358810252/?search[view]=detail&search[focus]=98 The description with Sturmgewehr 44 seems to be wrong, but rest of the name gives Sowjetunion Nord and HGr Nord in Summer 1943.
  19. B

The Mkb42(H)

Talking from my memory, the first test with equipping a big mass of soldiers at once with the STG was in ?early 1944? when the 1. Infanteriedivision received enough of them to equip the mass of soldiers with it.
  20. B

The Mkb42(H)

Northern Russia, Summer 1943. Clearly not Stalingrad. Also i think we can assume that out of the 1943 built Mkbs none went to Stalingrad. This leaves 116 built in late 42(according to Fritz Hahn Waffen und Geheimwaffen des deutschen Heeres 1933-1945). There is zero evidence that any of the Mkbs...