• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Josef Nader

Best Firefights in RO2

I've seen quite a few people complaining that firefights don't exist in RO2, but they must be playing on the wrong servers. I found a decent pub tonight with a communicating team and the game came alive like you wouldn't believe. I was playing Axis (unusual, I know) on Apartments, and our...
  2. Josef Nader

Lockdown - Make it a server-side variable

I don't know if it is, as I've never managed to find a server with it turned off, but I have a very clear reason why lockdown needs to get thrown out. I just finished, not 10 minutes ago, one of the best games I've played so far in RO. RO the way is was -meant- to be played. I was with the...
  3. Josef Nader

To everyone complaining about the zoom being unrealistic

I wrote this up for another thread, but it's on page 11 or some such where nobody will ever see it. I think it deserves it's own thread, as it very clearly defines why the zoom is both realistic and important:
  4. Josef Nader

[Tuning] Artillery crushes my FPS

Exactly what it says in the title. I run a steady 50-60 (low settings all around. Rather have my FPS than a pretty game), but that drops down to 15 whenever the artillery starts landing. Especially bad in Barracks. Any tips?
  5. Josef Nader

[Crash] Graphics card craps out after one round

I'm beginning to think it might have something to do with overheating, as my card's fan is very hot to the touch. This is strange, as I don't get this with any other game. Regardless, it occurs after every single map change after I'm connected. As much as I want to play the beta, I fear for my...
  6. Josef Nader

Tactics Tips for a new player

Righto, I was a bit late to the Ostfront party and I was quite disappointed that I didn't get in on the ground floor with RO. I spent several dozen hours squinting across a battlefield through my ironsights and taking potshots at enemies (and occasionally friendlies. Hard to pick them apart from...