• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. tomme25

Remove the hud - but keep the chat?

So I have been playing with the showhud off. I love it. Anyway, I'm wondering if there is a way to play with the hud off, but still keep the chat?
  2. tomme25

RS Question about stats!

Okay, I'm guessing we are getting a reset. So, I'm wondering will I be forced to play action mode until my rank is high enough in the final release?
  3. tomme25

RS A tip! Do not place mines if you don't want minus score!

Yesterday when I played I was the most dishonorable japanese soldier on my team. Shameful display and all that. And that was just because I placed mines. The problem is when a artillery shell, or a grenade explodes near a mine it blows up the mine and you will get tk if any of your fellow...
  4. tomme25

Public teamwork video

Hello. Played as a squad leader on a public server yesterday. Trying out my leadership abilities. Got to say, it worked out pretty well. And sometimes you get magic ;) Made a video from the session. Red Orchestra 2 - Public server teamwork - YouTube If you want to join in I usually play on...
  5. tomme25

Kill points?

Played some RO2 yesterday, first time since the big patch. And my stats are working (yay!). Finally earning points for my squad leader. Anyway. Now a question. What are kill points? Didn't it say kills before the patch on the diffrent weapons? I killed maybe 30-40 guys yesterday in the few...
  6. tomme25

Heroes / Veterans

Just a small question, been wondering this for a while now. I don't think we have any "heroes" yet, but some people might have reached veteran status. So now I'm wondering, does the uniform change? Do you look more ragged? Have you earned any medals? Iron cross and so on? I have even been...
  7. tomme25

[Error] Lock Tank

Lock tank is not working for me. For some reason other players are able to enter my tank, and it's oh so annoying. You find a good spot, it's going well, then all of a sudden some random guy has entered your tank and are driving around like a mad man. If I get hit and die, while this is...
  8. tomme25

Goodbye MP40!

I just want to say goodbye to the mp40, now that everyone and their mothers can use the MKB 42. I thought this was supposed to be a hard to get veteran weapon? And from a realism stand point. Wasn't this weapon an experimental weapon?
  9. tomme25

Recording with demorec in console

Hello. Does demorec work in RO2? Tried it out, and a file was created. But when I was going to play the demo, well, the map loaded but then nothing? Just wondering if I missed something here. Does it work or not? Would love to record some battles.
  10. tomme25

Weapons on back

Just a small visual suggestion. When characters change to pistol / grenades, their main weapon just disappear. So how about the characters put them on their backs instead? If I can remember correctly I think they did this in RO1. And now that you can carry two main weapon. How cool would it...
  11. tomme25

[Question] One frame thread lag

For some reason activating one frame thread lag makes my FPS stable, and the game is finally playable, except for one thing. When I have this activated my game crash after a few minutes, but in those few minutes the game runs smooth, even on the larger maps. I have everything on high, except...
  12. tomme25

Random bugs that I have experienced

1. Sometimes the weapon won't fire on the first click. I have no idea what is causing this, but it is a bit wierd, and usually you die when it happens. 2. The G41 seems to bug out for me sometimes. After I reloaded the weapon is kept open. Sometimes I can use the weapons, sometimes I can't. I...
  13. tomme25

The Grinding

I'm kinda in the middle on this issue. Of course, progression in games are fun, but I don't know If I enjoy it that much in multiplayer games like Red Orchestra. One example. Bought Bad Company 2 for the pc. Played it for a few hours, it was fun. But then I noticed that alot of weapons required...
  14. tomme25

The Commander - How do I use it?

I love playing as a leader in games like this. I have been playing a squad leader for a while now, fun. But it's to for me to move up the ranks. I tried the commander, and I got off one artillery. But then, even when the artillery was back again I couldn't use it. I saw lots of marked targets...