• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. tomme25

Why the hell cant you get out of tank

Why would the team be screwed? You will probably die in seconds anyway, since your tank was already under fire. It just adds to the immersion and realism to the game. I loved that in RO1. You were about to destroy a enemy tank, and you could really see and feel the panic of the enemy tank...
  2. tomme25

Why the hell cant you get out of tank

Well, if my tank was 2 seconds from blowing up I would bail and continue to fight on foot. Only realistic. I really miss that now that I think about it. Jumping out and continuing the fight with my pistol. Sometimes you could make your way back, but sometimes you just stayed on the frontlines...
  3. tomme25

RO2 Team Stack

40-1 used to be my favourite server. Good people, good ping and what not, and it has campaign mode. But I can't stand playing there anymore. The teamstacking has gone way overboard. It's not only that all the "pros" are going german, the german team has constanly more people than the russian...
  4. tomme25

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Wow. This is cool. Congrats dibbler
  5. tomme25

RO2 Team Stack

The new campaign mode is a great addition for RO2. So when I play I usually play on servers that have that mode. But teamstacking is ruining the experience, and as most of you probably know, Germany wins 90% of the time. Teamstacking, and Germany win rates destroys this mode. And if that is...
  6. tomme25

Tripwire and Popsmoke

Since you die so fast in RO2, I think field priest class would be better :)
  7. tomme25

Japanese Running Animation

Wow. Rifle in one hand and a pistol in the other. Such a badass!
  8. tomme25

I hate lockdowns!

Lockdown is one of the most immersive breaking things in RO2. Comrades. We have failed. I know, we still have plenty of reinforcement, but Germany have initiated operation lockdown. From here on this area of Russian soil will forever be Germanic. There is no known way of forcing this...
  9. tomme25

Tripwire and Popsmoke

Why isn't the updates for HoS looking promising? Where can I find this info? And no, please keep this expansion/mod seperated. The combination with RS is fine for me, since it's still WW2. But going from stalingrad to the ho chi minh line when you change map might be a bit too much for me :)
  10. tomme25

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Hey dibbler. I love your mutator. Adds alot of immersion to the game. I made a video on my channel to help you promote the mod/mutator. I hope it gets big! Video link: Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 - dibbler67 & Howitzer114 Sound Mutator - YouTube
  11. tomme25

Remove the hud - but keep the chat?

So I have been playing with the showhud off. I love it. Anyway, I'm wondering if there is a way to play with the hud off, but still keep the chat?
  12. tomme25

RS Rifle grenades..yes.rifle grenades

I like the idea, but I don't think this will be added, considering the japanese already have mortars. What would differ from a light mortar and a rifle grenade? I guess it could work on the eastern front though.
  13. tomme25

RS Some thought on "Red Zone" and Japanese tactics.

Nice idea. But when I get stuck in the red zone, I usually duke it out until I'm dead. The red thing is annoying but I just pretend it's the japanese bloodlust kicking in :p Anyway, a fix for this would be welcome.
  14. tomme25

Enough!!!

But all those mods are for singelplayer use only ? Classic servers are pretty good, but when think about how much lowering the accuracy, or implent OP idea would have improved RO2 it makes me a little sad inside. I miss those moments in RO1 when you got pinned down by a mg. When mgs was...
  15. tomme25

Enough!!!

I support it, but it will never happen hehe
  16. tomme25

RS Classic testing

Yes! Thank you ;)
  17. tomme25

RS Classic testing

Shame really. Classic is great. But there is only one full server up, and so far they seem to be only playing RS. Really want to play some russian front maps also. So, it basically forces me to play on realism server, but compared to classic they are ... not good. I have a hard time enjoying...
  18. tomme25

RS I don't want my training wheels, Tripwire

When I got a friend into the beta, his options in the filter was greyed out. I had to invite him to be able to play on the same servers. I don't know how the full release work though. I'm just assuming it's the same.
  19. tomme25

RS I don't want my training wheels, Tripwire

I really don't understand this decision either. It's so wierd. As Mr Moe said, why would anyone buy RO if not for the realism? I don't like the fact either that the game is locked for new players, this isnt a mmo, stuff should be available from the start. Especially game modes.
  20. tomme25

RS Question about stats!

Okay, I'm guessing we are getting a reset. So, I'm wondering will I be forced to play action mode until my rank is high enough in the final release?