• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Steam Client Bootstrapper

I've been running Steam and Webroot simultaneously for years and never any problems. I've shut down Webroot and the problem still exists. Steam will run for about 10 minutes while downloading RO2 and then stop working (error message.) First the said it was Nvidia Network Access Manager and now...
  2. M

Steam still crashes "Steam Client Bootstrapper (buildbot_winslave04_steam_steam_rel_client_win32@ winslave04) has stopped working. I've done everything Steam suggested me to try. They are now saying it's my Webroot Anti-virus firewall that causes Steam to crash. I'm tired of Steam not...
  3. M

Still not working and the only answer Steam help can give me is to uninstall Webroot and Nvidia Network Access Manager. Does anyone else have a problem with the firewall on Nvidia Network Access Manager? Any ideas as to uninstalling Nvidia Network Access Manager?
  4. M

Mike... thanks for the reply. I tried updating to the beta and Steam still crashes. I even tried reinstalling Steam and Steam beta in safe mode but it still crashes ...ingame or just Steam idle while logged on. Going on 4 weeks with Steam support and they never thought to try installing the...
  5. M

Steam support is no help other than "try reinstalling Steam" Does anyone else have this problem after the 2-14-13 update? HELP!
  6. M

I get this message after the latest steam update. "Steam Client Bootstrapper (buildbot_winslave04_steam_steam_rel_client_win32@winslave04) I've reinstalled steam and it still occurs. I've also deleted all the files except steam apps and steam.exe and updated but still have the problem...
  7. M

Beta Map [MAP]TE-Coldsteel

This version of this map crashes on loading in .... can I delete this version and redownload it? Where is this map located so I can delete it on my hard drive? Thanks
  8. M

An Open Letter To The Community

Awesome update!
  9. M

ROHoS - First in action

I saw this on that that web site. I didn't know they have cover art? I know this is just a placeholder but it looks pretty good.
  10. M

Server RELEASE: AntiBS AntiCheat mutator

I'm sorry to go off topic but just to clarify ... does this statement from Yoshiro mean they are Beta testing the latest RO patch or the next gereration of RO i.e. RO2?????
  11. M

My RO Gameplay video.

Great video! I'm passing it along to show my friends what RO:O is all about!
  12. M

Happy Birthday Red Orchestra!!!

Thanks ROOST for making THE BEST game out there! I've truly enjoyed this last year and would love to play some mods for it too!!!!
  13. M

Rumor Mill

Well said. Tripwire knows what they do well. We are a small fraction of the gaming community that like the feel/difficulty of realism gameplay. If I want arcade gameplay I can go ANYWHERE and get that.
  14. M

Get a headset!

My Logitech was only $20 and works great. YES everyone should get a headset/micro for playing and team coordination!
  15. M

Reason Arad always gets voted,

It's an easy map ...open field for tanks and YES NEWBIEs LOVE TANKS!!!!! It's sometime too easy to be a saper and blow them up in this map. I love being a Soviet saper and get 3 Phaust .....I'm a 1 man Army with all that equipment!
  16. M

Release: Criticism, flaming, Noob bashing, etc.

Question on RO practice play .... WHY do the bots spin around like tops! I know they must not have put alot of effort into single player maps, bots, etc. ....but this just looks silly! I've only played RO for a few hours (practice rounds) but I've got to believe multi-player maps have got to be...
  17. M

New to the community? Introduce yourself!

I'm new here .... really excited to play RO because the trailors look absolutely awesome. I hope gameplay lives up to it.
  18. M

The Official RO Retail Announcement Thread

I got my RO retail game at Best Buy (USA) on Weds. 3/22/06 So it should be out there if anyone wants to pick one up.