• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. rancenstein

Anyone getting servers?

When I look into my favourites and then back to the server list its empty here. I have to restart then for it to work again.
  2. rancenstein

So does this mean a Linux port?

Red Orchestra 3 on the Source 2 engine might be pretty cool.
  3. rancenstein

RS Remove enemy loadouts for RS!

Historical enemy weapon loadouts are a things. It just get silly when every russian mg uses a mg34 and every german assault uses a ppsh. I know that I cant speak for everyone but I enjoy the server where you cant spawn with enemy weapon more atmospheric. On "normal" server I never investigate...
  4. rancenstein

Soviet Tankette T-27 (new vehicle)

Adding vehicles to the game seems to be really tough. You should really contact Blitzk Bob (http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/member.php?u=44980) and his Vehicle Mod Team (http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=83586). Or wait unti he eventually will write here :D
  5. rancenstein

I think we all should be a little more grateful

Thats what they say in the beginning of every presentation but repeating things dont make it true. DICE did not listen to their fans who made them the company that they are today.
  6. rancenstein

RS Arisaka Type 38 and 99 - what's the difference?

It always seemed to me that the Type99 is much more inaccurate then the Type38 (ingmae) but this is completly subjective and maybe I just can't handle the sights;)
  7. rancenstein

German taunts?

Nimm das schei
  8. rancenstein

RO2 Counterattack Map Pack 2 Released

I hope you enjoy your time, you deserved it since Coldsteel was surely not a easy baby :D
  9. rancenstein

Grabenkrieg: The Great War 1914-1918

Well Wikipedia says "Sturmman" but the Stormtrooper in Star Wars are also called Truppler :D
  10. rancenstein

Are "Neutral" TE maps fun?

I am not a really big fan of those neutral maps. There are so many parts on those maps who rarely if ever see a battle while you fight over the same objective again and again nearly every time
  11. rancenstein

What We Are Up To - Community Map Pack Part 2 and More

I can sign that. I mean I dont expect the same or better quality from things people do in their free time for others then a paid developer. The only real problem with the map were the problems with people getting kicked and the map took out of most rotations there was next to no feedback about...
  12. rancenstein

RS What are your favourite (stock) RS maps?

I prefer hanto. I love attacking with a giant ball of screaming japanese with my bolt action rifle.
  13. rancenstein

We need more time!

You would have to increase the reinforcments and this would make defending impossible on some maps. Most maps have something between 4-6 capzones and defending those for 1:30h with the gameplay mechanics at the moment is impossible. The attackers will eventually capture those zones in that time.
  14. rancenstein

Nambu 100 - What happened?

Dont worry. Your ACOG sight, grenade and knife launcher, fore grip and suppressor are already on their way. Just takes a while to ship across the pacific. In the menu where you select your weapon you can deciede what level you want to use.
  15. rancenstein

RS Any news

Did they actually say it will be new content for RO2? I just praise it wont be another map. Maps are of course great and I love the custom maps made by the community but this game does not lack maps.
  16. rancenstein

RO2 Just throwing some ideas out there.

Some nice suggestion but you will probably wont see any of this except for maybe a new tank and/or transport but even then I would not except anything from that direction in the next months or years. I am still waiting for the tight relationship between TWI and the community they promised us in...
  17. rancenstein

RS 20 round M-1903

Just here to predict the future: Several pages of discussion but nothing will change like almost every idea and suggestions.
  18. rancenstein

RS Rising Storm $25,000 "Banzai" Community Mapping Contest Announced!

Yeah it will push in many players like all those sales the last 2 years but how many will actually stick to the game this time?
  19. rancenstein

The RO2 "Work In Progress" Video/Image Thread - All Welcome!

I will second that. I would love some more good old swamp
  20. rancenstein

RO2 What are your gameplay hours??

Somewhere between 300-360h with the DDE beta and maybe 30-60 minutes in Rising Storm yet.