• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. 6S.Maraz

Anti-Lag mutator crash fix?

I hope that some populated servers start again hosting this great mutator, even though there are some crashes. Otherwise we will never get any crash report and the bug might remain unsolved. I would happily suffer some crashes if I can play with realistic shooting for the rest of the time. Maraz
  2. 6S.Maraz

How hard would it be to adjust movement speed on slopes?

But this way you would be unable to sprint even when descendong (not only when climbing). Linking maximum speed to dz/dt cannot be that difficult. Maraz
  3. 6S.Maraz

[Error] My game freezes my entire computer

Has this issue been solved by Realtek or Punkbuster? I have to play server without PB and this reduces much the available choices, also because servers without PB tend to be always full (for obvious reasons). Maraz
  4. 6S.Maraz

Antilag: a network hit detection mutator (now white-listed)

A great improvement, thanks! Maraz
  5. 6S.Maraz

Antilag mutator - a call for testing

ITA-SEOW ranked server also running with Antilag Mutator. Server is in Europe. Bye Maraz
  6. 6S.Maraz

The RO2 "Work In Progress" Video/Image Thread - All Welcome!

THis map looks very nice, but I find rather strange the greenish tint on everything (excluding the sky). Is some strange lighting being used? Maraz
  7. 6S.Maraz

Meet Mamayev - The Level Designer edition of What we are up to!

This is very good news! In this map, well placed HMGs will eventually be of some use. One thing: as the hill changed hands several times in the real war, maybe we could have both "Germany Attack" and "USSR Attack" versions. This way, also, nobody will compain about the map being unbalanced :) Maraz
  8. 6S.Maraz

A note about player movement and momentum

I have never played RO1 (this is just a fact, not that I am proud of that or whatever else). Zig-zagging in RO2 seems to me unrealistic and wrong. Maraz
  9. 6S.Maraz

Antilag mutator - a call for testing

Well, if this works (I was unable to test it yet) this is something that can change this game radically. The shooting experience will get greatly better than now. Running and zig-zagging like clowns will not make people invulnerable anymore. People will become more cautious while running and...
  10. 6S.Maraz

HMG Thread

These machine guns are useless in small maps. They shoud be used in larger maps for shooting at 300-400m. Maraz
  11. 6S.Maraz

"What we are up to" - Feb 3rd edition

I have already quit playing, but not uninstalled yet, hoping for a more realistic game mode to come. Maraz
  12. 6S.Maraz

"What we are up to" - Feb 3rd edition

Thanks a lot for your work! A couple of things should be considered, though, IMHO Why would you do that? I don't know for USSR, but the German Squad leader was actually the only one in the squad who had a sub-machine gun according to official historical tables of equipment. This is the thing...
  13. 6S.Maraz

Fire & Maneuver Realism Mod

Welcome back mate! Maraz
  14. 6S.Maraz

German halftrack

These are not halftracks! They are armoured cars. This is a halftrack. Maraz
  15. 6S.Maraz

[Error] New bug: no arming screen

That solved the problem, thanks. The strange thing is that the problem did not happen when starting RO2, but after I had played some rounds without problems. Anyhow , now I have my arming menu back, thanks. Maraz
  16. 6S.Maraz

[Error] New bug: no arming screen

Yesterday when I was playing without problems, this new bug developed: no arming screen is shown. So I cannot select the weapon and by default I spawn with enemy weapon. How can I solve this? Tried "verify game cache integrity" in Steam menu but did not solve anything. Thanks Maraz
  17. 6S.Maraz

Body collision

I am for collisions enabled. One thing that I find intersting is that collision is already enabled for dead bodies. If you kill two enemies at the same place, they will stack one on top of the other. This means that basic collision logic between bodies is already implemented in game. What I do...
  18. 6S.Maraz

[Error] My game freezes my entire computer

I have this problem as well: PC freezes playing a sound, only hardware reset can restart it (no CTRL-ALT-DEL). Intel E8500 dual core 3.18Ghz RAM 4GB DDR II Nvidia GTX 560 Windows 7 64bit Realtek audio Maraz