• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

Next RO Patch?

In my oppinion there won't be any updates. At least not a major one.
  2. A

Just one question: UK Version uncut or cut?

You have had your reasons for releasing a 16+ version and I accept your decision. But please stop telling the same story over and over again that just a bit more gore would lead to indexing (mostly ban on advertisment). In fact it would lead to an 18+ version.
  3. A

But why do you allways explain this in a wrong way? Ramms statement is correct when he says RO is one of the most gory 16+ games. But it is definitely not the motst gory not indexed game, because there are still 18+ games which have more gore.
  4. A

I'm disappointed Tripwire. After all you still don't want to realize there are several levels 16/18/indexed in Germany. You repeat the same wrong story for over one year now.
  5. A

IS-2 and KV-1s turret mg

??? Abstraction is OK but only to a certain level, beyond this you loose too much realism. There are also good suggestions for separating the gunner/commander role, but leaving the max 3 teamsize per tank.
  6. A

IS-2 and KV-1s turret mg

I wish to see the turret MG working but there is an important reality fact to concern. Due to the cramped space in the turret either manning the MG or reloading the main cannon is possible.
  7. A

Another question, are you guys making a new game?

The problem isn't the net traffic, because there is no significant more traffic. Even now every client gets messages about player and vehicle movements and bulltes fired. The problem is the physics and so the CPU-performance. Not only because computers are slow, but because the engine doesn't...
  8. A

MG deployment on Humans!!

I saw the MG deployment on other soldier on some photos. But I'm not convinced it was a real tactic. I don't know the benefit, the stability must be horrible.
  9. A

SQUAD leader nades!

The current system prevents that players take squad leader for SMG & nades. This is OK for me but indeed, on some maps smoke nades are unnecessery.
  10. A

Bullet Damage to Player Models

As long as Tripwire don't have a solution providing the "Full Gore" for all possible customers (like adult germans) it is absurd to include more gore features. But indeed, wounds on player models are a legitimate suggestions.
  11. A

Dream Games

All your suggestions require the implementation of horses. I don't know of any FPS that have modeled horses reasonably. But it is a dream!
  12. A

Tactics Why do ppl open hatch to view in combat?

The problem is that the cupola is useless because you can see nothing. You should be able to press your forhead closer to the slit, like the driver.
  13. A

Nade evasion

Sometimes rolling would make my day when I hear a nade close to me. ;)
  14. A

Out of ammo?

Funny thread for amusement. :D But why is it in the ideas and suggestions section :confused:
  15. A

tank commander should scream "FIRE!" not?

Sorry, but this is not a good idea. The commander choosed the target, but it was up the gunner to press the trigger. The commander didn't know if the sight was on the target so why the hell should he give the fire command? A voice message for "loaded" would be nice, indeed.
  16. A

Falling out of edge when prone/crouch/walk

I have also an issue which relate to this topic. When I'm prone to a low wall or sandbags and when I get too close to the obstacle sometimes I find myself in an instant on top. Usually only a short time, because on top you are a very good target. I think this is because the step-size seems...
  17. A

What direction would you like Tripwire to take next?

I asked my self why new content is so popular in this poll. Ok, I agree with maps, but adding just new 3d models and new skins is not convincing. - Panzer IV H - MP41 - M44 All examples above are just new models with no new options for the players. Of course I also like variety, but just...
  18. A

VE3D Exclusive About The Free Fall Booster Pack

Don't misconstrue me, of course I like every new content to ro but I can't get into the new update. The two vehicles are nice new 3d models but they don't bring any gameplay enhancements. I don't think bringing the panzer IV H is a good idea because the skirts aren't modeled realistically...
  19. A

Are there any features in the mod that are not in Ostfront?

You miss an important point: the russian haven't had an armored fighting vehicle! But the need was there, so they let the infantry raid on tanks and used their Zis-trucks for bringing infantry to the front. Sometimes maybe too close...
  20. A

Range finder

In real life it is difficult to guess ranges but in game this is even harder.